First Fight

Before we landed the jet we looked down to see the special forces engaged in battle with Outworld forces led by Baraka. "Outworld!" I shouted. "Dammit! We need to get down there. "The quickest way is by jumping out" I said. "Don't have parachutes on this plane" Mr. Cage said. "Me and mom can flout down" I said. "What about me?" Mr. Cage said. "Don't worry Hollywood I'll take good care of you" Nitara said. "What?" Mr. Cage said. "Just hold her hand she'll fly you down" mom said as she held my hand. "Sonya is going to kill me" Mr. Cage said. "Aww is she the jealous type?" Nitara said. "You head back to Hollywood" Mr. Cage told the pilot then he opened the door. He looked down at the ground and hesitated. "Now mister actor time for a stunt" Nitara said and kicked him out the door. "Ahhhhhhh!" He screamed as he began to fall. "Bonzai!" Nitara shouted as she jumped out. Then mom and I followed. "I said that but I don't exactly know how to begin to fly" I said. "Just will it and it will happend that's what I did" mom said as I saw she was flouting while holding my hand. I thought of the sky and of birds and looked as the blue smoke began to form around my feet. "There you go son" Mom said.

Together we flew down passing a fraling Mr. Cage as he was held by Nitara who had an annoyed look on her face. My long black hair that I usually keep in a low ponytail like a samurai warrior blew freely in the wind as I flew. Soon we landed on the ground and Tarkaten soldiers surrounded us. "Tarkatan's how pathetic" mom said. We looked at each other and nodded before screaming sending the soliders flying. In the middle of the frey was Jade beating away at the foot soldiers with a flash of green from her staff. When she heard our scream she looked over and only saw mom. "Sindel!" She said and ran towards us. I blocked punches and kicks before delivering my own fighting back to back with my mother. "Who taught you?" Mom asked. "Sonya did. She was like a mother to me ever since I was a kid" I said. "Remind me to thank her for that" mother said. "Will do" I said. Then s flash of green hit mother and sent her flying. "I got you Sindel!" Jade said. Then I turned around and restrained her. "Please don't make me hurt you Jade" I said. "How do you know me!" She said. "Because your Kitana's best friend" I said. Then she kicked me breaking my hold on her before she turned around to kick me again but I grabbed her leg and tossed her into the bunker. "Mother!" I said before Nitara stopped me. "Go tend to Jade I'll check on her. This is you first official fight Abel go beat some sense into Jade" Nitara said. "OK!" I said and flew away. I landed into the bunker and looked around for Jade when out of no where I was kicked from behind.

"You aid Sindel! You die!" Jade said. "Please listen to reason Jade. I don't want to upset my sister" I said. "Sister?" Jade said. "Yes Kitana" I said standing up and turning around. "Kitana? Idiot she is an only child!" Jade said and punched me. I dodged her punches before delivering my own to her gut. "I thought I was an orphan to but that's not true" I said. Then our fight was on. Jade was by far better than me but I gave her a good beating myself. She kicked my side and sent me into a tank. "Ah!" I gasped. She ran towards me but I kicked her in her chest and sent her flying into the gun rack. I stood up only to see her throw a rifle at me. I grabbed it with my hair and placed it back onto the ground. "Please listen to me" I tried again. "No! Die!" She said getting her staff out and swung at me. I willed my kitana's into my hands and blocked her hits before swinging myself. "I don't want to do this" I said. She jumped at me using her staff as a valting pole and I screamed knocking her back. She did a beautiful spin in the air and landed on her feet and did two back flips before looking at me confused. "I thought only Sindel could do that" she said. "I only discovered it myself recently. "It matters not I'll still kill you!" Jade said interrupting me and charged again. I blocked her staff hits with my kitanas before she kicked me in my stomach sending me into a truck. "Dammit!" I said. "If I don't unleash my full abilities I might just die!" I thought.

Just then a flying human looking being grabbed Jade and flew up with her. "I have to save her!" I said. Suddenly my kitana's turned into fans. "Fans?" I thought. I shook my head and flew up and chased after it. "Get back here!" I screamed. As we flew out of thw bunker we passed Nitara below us. She looked up and begun to tear up. "Son?" She said. "Your son?" Mom asked. "I think I just saw him" she said. The being pulled all kinds of different maneuvers in the air and as it neared the cliff it let go of Jade and she began falling. "Jade!" I screamed and grabbed her. "Ah!" She said. "I got you" I said. "Why?" She asked then I was kicked from behind and Jade fell onto the ground next to the drop. Kung Luo ran over to her and helped her up. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed then I hit the ground. "The lord will be pleased with me" a young man's voice said from behind me. I stood up and turned around to see before me a boy around my age with black hair and red eyes like Nitara's along with black bat wings protruding from his back. He wore a black see through top that had a deep V neck cut from his neck down to his waist that exposed a six pack of abs. His pants looked like black bell bottoms but with a fire design on each leg. His shoes looked like Tengu shoes from ancient Japanese history. I blushed at the handsome and sexy looking man in front of me. "Who are you!" I asked. "I am the last of the Moroi race of vampires from the realm of Vaeturnus. My name is Nataro and you are Abel Khan. The son of Sindel. Shao Khan has been looking for you" he said. "It's just Abel and I don't give a damn what that asshole wants. Get out of my way before I hurt you" I said. "Nataro! Stop this nonsense at once!" I heard Nitara say. Nataro turned around and saw her. "Mo.....mother?!" He said.