Family Beating

"You had to do it" Ryo said holding me as I cried. "Abel!" Mom said as she reached us. "I just killed someone!" I shouted as tears kept flooding from my eyes. Ryo let mom hold me as I cried. "Abel....Abel listen to me. Here in Outworld it's all about kill or be killed. He would have killed me if you hadn't stopped him. You saved my life. Now now no more tears ok?" Mom said as she had me look at her in her eyes. My tears dried up and I nodded. "Your ok" Mom said as she hugged me again. After I calmed down we returned to the carriage and arrived at the Soul Chamber. Once we got out of the Carriage Kintaro returned to Sheeva's palace leaving us at the soul chamber. "I have instructed him to gather up the loyal Shokan to me and March towards the sea of blood" Sheeva said. "I need to let Mr. Cage know" I said and grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I heard Takeda answer. "Takeda?" I said. "Yeah Abel?" He said. Takahashi Takeda a Surai Ryu ninja and Jacqui's boyfriend. "Your there with them?" I asked. "Yeah me and Kung Jin are here" he said. "Where is Mr. Cage?" I asked. "Right here" he said and handed the phone over. "Yeah bud?" He asked. "We made it to the Soul Chamber and Aunt Sheeva is sending Shokan warriors lead by Kintaro your way to aid y'all" I said. "Wait Kintaro is on our side?" He asked confused. "Yes he is trust me took mom and I by surprise too. He is to follow Kitana's orders" I said. "Roger I'll let the princess know. See you soon" Mr. Cage said and hung up. "Ok they are set now it's our turn" I said. "Well what do we do captain?" Nitara asked me.

"Let's just stick together" I said. "Roger that!" Nitara said saluting me. We all ran forward but didn't get far before I heard the familiar sound of Mileena's sai. "Mileena!" I said. "Look out Abel!" Ryo shouted and grabbed me by my ass and jumped out the way of what looked like a water ball with Sheeva moving Mom and Nitara out of the way. "Who the?" I said. "Rain!" Ryo said and clashed with a guy in a purple ninja outfit. "Ryo Tachiha so you live?" Rain said. Then I saw Mileena running towards me. "Come here brother!" She shouted. "Abel!" Ryo said as he looked at me giving Rain a chance to kick him. "Don't worry about me beat his ass Ryo I'll handle my sister!" I said. "Goro!" Sheeva said as a big four armed man walked out the shadows. "The three of us can take him!" Mom said. "Fight time!" Nitara said.

I jumped up onto a ledge and Mileena followed. "Let's play tag Sister your it! Come get me!" I said and ran. "Oooh I love this game haha!" Mileena said and chased me. "This seemed a lot better idea in my head....fuck!" I thought. I ran and Mileena chased me and soon we were standing in the soul chamber. I looked over and saw the soul well I had only read about in books. "The soul well..." I said. "It's beautiful isn't it brother?" Mileena said. I turned around in time to dodge her kick. "I think a nice blood red will really spruce it up don't you?" I said. "Agreed but who's red blood? Mine? Or yours?" Mileena said. "That's the game. Let's see who wins" I said. "I love playing with you" Mileena said. "Then let's play" I said. I closed my eyes and breathed to relax and thought of what mom said. "In Outworld it's kill or be killed" she said. "Survive at all cost huh mom? All right I got this!" I thought. I openedpmo my eyes to see Mileena running towards me with a fist raised. I brethed and waited till she got close and did a split like Mr. Cage taught me but instead of his trademark nut punch I did a flip and kicked Mileena in her head making her flip forward. I stood up as fast as Kung Lao and turned around as Mileena stood up. I ran towards her and kicked her up into the air. "Here goes nothing" I said and copied a move Sonya taught me. I leapt into the air like a rabbit and kicked Mileena repeatedly in a bicycle motion. Then kicked her back to the ground. I flouted down and landed. I looked at Mileena and saw her not moving. "No way that's it" I said. I walked closer. "Now now sister this is not the time to take a cat nap" I said. Mileena got up and hit me with a kick sending me into a wall. "You should not hit your sister Abel thats rude" she said. "Just showing some tough love Sister let's play more!" I said and stood up. Mileena smiled and said "gladly!" Then we went at it again. "Round 2!" I said as I punched her and she kicked me. "Fight!" Mileena said. She kicked me and I flew into another wall before falling to the floor I turned over onto my back and Mileena jumped towards me but I screamed right as she almost landed on me sending her into the opposite wall. "Mother's gift to me" I said and stood up. "Father will love you!" Mileena said. "He isn't my father and soon he will be dead like you!" I said. "Please brother you can't possibly kill me" Mileena said. "Old me hell no but new me. The me who has finally discovered his identity and where he came from hell yes!" I said and willed my kitanas into form and ran at Mileena as she willed her sais into form and ran at me. We clashed and ended up locked in a deadlock. "You will love being Shao Khan's son all the woman and blood you want!" Mileena said. "You mean his slave and it's a good thing I don't find women sexually attractive" I said. "You what?" Mileena said. "Your open!" I said and grabbed her with my hair. As she struggled against my hold I brought her closer. "Good-bye sister" I said and screamed directly in her face. I watched as her skin began to Peel off and I stabbed her in her stomach with one of my kitanas then I took the other in both hands. "This time you'll stay dead!" I said and threw her up into the air. I jumpex into the air and as we fell back towards the floor I lifted my kitana high over my head and screamed a battle cry before swinging down and decapitating Mileena before she hit the ground. I landed before her and put my hand up and grabbed my second kitana from her before using both to completely dismember her. As her blood sprayed around the Soul Chamber I smiled. "I win" I said.