Contest Announcement

It is the beginning of a beautiful morning, which would have been if the annoying alarm was not going off. "I don't know why I always have it on when it annoys me this time whenever it's on!," you said to yourself.

I roll over in bed and the sun is hitting my eyes, "Shit that's bright!" I shut my eyes tighter but it's too late. The sunlight has woken me up even more. I sat up and slowly search around the bed to find my phone. I felt the charging wire and slowly lift it up. I got my phone in my hand, and click on the dismiss button. After putting my phone back down I groan and took a look around my room deciding how I should go about my day.

"Should I shower first then make the bed or clean up and then shower?" I ask myself. 

"Obviously, clean up first then shower," I flopped back down on my bed and think if it's worth getting up today so I can get more sleep. 

I sigh and move over to the edge of the bed. I swung my legs over and I stood up on my feet. I stretch and start to make my bed. I start my morning cleaning routine which consist of making the bed, pick up dirty clothes and throw them into the hamper, put all trash into bag, and then pick out my clothes. 

I went with something simple of dark wash shorts and a blue short sleeve cold shoulder blouse. I threw them to the bed and pick out my undergarments. Once I have picked everything out I go to the bathroom to start my shower. 

I always shower with some music, and the music I always play to start the morning is the one and only BTS. To be fair I am a fan of their music, but I'm still a baby army. Sure I know their names and their stage names, I watch their BTS run, watch whatever interviews I can find, and their V-lives but I am not an army that knows every little detail. I love them, but I don't know everything as some armies do. Respect to those armies because I enjoy every YouTube videos they make. We all recognize real love and hard work. 

"Which songs should we start with?", I'm scrolling through my spotify playlist, "DNA? Persona? Actually, Airplane pt 2 ugh I love it when hopie dances in this song. Wait... maybe spine breaker? Taehyung deep voice got me feeling a type of way. Let's go with Airplane first and then have Spine Breaker play next and on with the random shuffle." 

Having listening to BTS songs on repeat so many times that I can actually sing along even though my Korean pronunciations is bad and I will sing the wrong lyrics but I know how to enjoy a good song. 

I am not the person to shy away from singing to my heart's content. I know I have a good voice and not shy when singing in public. I will sing when I damn please and no one is going to shut me up. 

El Mariachi el mariachi we going from Tokyo Italy Hong Kong to Brazil"  I use my shampoo bottle as my microphone. I open the cap and pour the contents onto my hand. I lather the shampoo into hands and transfer it to my curly hair (A/N:curly haired people needs some love too). 

"That was refreshing!," I wrap the towel around my body and then pick up my toothbrush from the cup and grab the toothpaste from the cabinet. I continue to listen to BTS while brushing my teeth. I am thinking if I should put on makeup today. I shook my head no. 

After I was done brushing my teeth I went back to my room and changed into the clothes I picked out. I flopped down on my bed and look through the notifications I received throughout the night. "Boring game notifications. Oh what's this?," an email notifications catches my eye, "I'm a simple girl...I see BTS I click".

The subject of the email says, "BTS Contest" there was a YouTube link. I clicked it and my YouTube app opens. 

"Hi I'm RM and we are BTS.  We have a special announcement to all the armies in the world," I sat up on the bed to focus on the video, "We are picking one army to feature in our music video," said Jimin. "Not 1," said V. "Not 2," said Jin and then blowing a kiss. "But 6 music videos," said Jungkook while holding up 6 fingers. "7 would have been better, it makes more sense" I said to myself. "Sign up to our contest today and we will come to you," said J-hope. 

The video fades to black and the official guidelines pops up. "Must be 18 or older to enter. Okay, I can do that. Must have passport. Oh looks like we traveling internationally okay; I got that.  I never win these kind of things,". I internally debating with myself if I should sign up for the contest. 

"I have a job how would that work? I can't just quit. 6 music videos how long would it take to film it all? Will I get paid too? Oh who cares it's filming with BTS that's a dream come true. It's better than money. I mean I never win contest anyways so what's the harm?"

I click on another link and signed up. I had to enter my full name, address, and add picture of myself. It asked who was my favorite member, favorite song, and favorite music video. There was nothing special to get notice to be picked. "I like that. At least no one will type up a fake sad story just to win. Everyone deserves a fair chance to win,". I click submit.

I didn't know how much my life will change by a mere contest. I am just a simple girl and I have their love in the palm of my hands.