Unexpected

After our time at the pool we all went back to the hotel room. They have two showers so two people were showering at a time. We each took turns taking a shower to wash away the chlorine. I was laying up to Jin waiting for my turn to shower. 

"You're so comfortable Jin. I could just sleep like this,". I lean my head back and I felt his hand stroking my hair. Hopi pokes his head out and his eyes were searching for someone. He found me,"Y/N it's your turn now,". I get up from the couch and make my way to the shower. 

I put on the same clothes I had on earlier after I was done with the shower. In my bag I did pack a few of my makeup. I decided to do a light makeup. I was doing my makeup in front a mirror-dresser of one of the boy's room. I was putting on my eyeliner when I see from the reflection Jin coming out of the bathroom with a towel only wrap around his waist. "Well hello there handsome. Sorry I'm just putting on my makeup don't mind me,". 

I see Jin pick up some clothes in this room and I'm assuming this is his room and since I'm doing my makeup here he can't change in here. The last person to shower enter after Jin was done. It was Jimin. 

I lastly put on my mascara and tada I'm done. 

I walk to the common area to see Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Hopi, Taehyung, and Jungkook on the couches. I sit next to Taehyung. "Had a good shower," he asks me. I nod to him. I laid my head on his shoulder. The boys are talking to each other but I have no idea what they're saying. 

Every so often I would see them take a few glances at me. Finally the last member has join the party. Also, at his cue there was a knock at the door. Jimin being the only one standing he goes over and looks through the peephole. "It's our manger," he says. 

Jimin opens the door and let's the manger in. Once he walks in all the boys gets up and bow to him. I didn't know what to do so I just stay seated. 

"Ah hello again. It's good to see you. I'm very glad to see you here. Have the boys spoken to you about what is going on tomorrow,". 

"Hello," I sit up to give him my undivided attention, "The boys didn't tell me anything about tomorrow,". 

"Tomorrow we have an interview with Jimmy Fallon. We decided this would be a better way to announce the contest winner. We will have a quick rehearsal in the morning and then later at night we will do the actual shooting and it'll be air the day after that. I trust the boys will do well, but to be fair I don't know you and I can only hope you don't say anything unnecessary. That's why we will have a rehearsal,". 

"I understand,". "Alright then thank you. I'll see you later boys.". All the members stood up again and bow to him. The manger walks out the room.

"So when were you going to tell me about this," I ask them. "Eventually," said RM. "Well don't worry I'll behave," I say to reassure. "We're not worry about that," said V. "But I worry about you guys fucking up," says Jin. "Damn," I said. I lay my head back down on Taehyung's shoulder. 

I pull out my phone and see the time. It was 3 PM now. "So what else is there to do," I ask them. "Well I'm going to get some sleep," says Suga. He gets up from the couch and goes to his assign room. "I want to watch TV," says Jimin. "I'm okay with that. I'm fine with just staying here,". 

Jimin takes a sit next to me with the TV remote in his hand. I watch him search through the channel list. Jimin picks a random movie that luckily just started to play. I tried to keep my eyes open but I'm not proactive like these guys so all that swimming took a lot of energy out of me. 

I feel Tae put his arm over me, "Take a nap,". He didn't have to tell me twice and I close my eyes. 

~Boys