Contest Winner

It was been about a week since the announcement  of the contest.  Twitter has been flooded with 'pick me! pick me!'. The sign up was closed on the end of the day when they first announced the contest. A lot of armies were bummed about the age limit, but it is understandable why the person needed to be an adult. Maybe there would be another contest where you can meet BTS backstage or something.

I wonder why they decided to do this? Aren't they afraid of accidentally picking a  saseng fan?(A/N: an obsessive fan that stalks and engage in bad behavior) 

~With BTS~

"I hope we get a cute girl to be the winner," said Jimin. He was sitting on the couch. "We have to be fair and the males will have a fair chance of winning," said Jungkook. He was silent, "But a girl would be nice," Jungkook said while looking down shyly. 

"We need to focus if the winner is a girl. After the contest is over we all get a vacation and I like to take that break sooner if possible," said Suga. "Where do you think the winner will be from," said J-hope to the others. 

Everyone stop what they were doing and thought about the question. "Probably from here in South Korea," said Jin. "I think he or she will be an American," said RM. 

"I think they'll pick from somewhere unlikely maybe from Mexico," said V. "Well regardless I hope this army will see us as 7 normal boys and not as celebrities," said RM. They all nod in agreement

~Back with you~

"I hope 21st Century Girl will be song that will be film for music video," my co-worker said to me. I nod in agreement. "Imagine if the winner has a y/n moments with them," I said. "That will never happen in real life. Do you think they'll make another music video for a song they already did. I hope they do another War of Hormone and the winner will get more interactions than that girl they had. That girl was so lucky," she said. 

I nod in agreement with her. It was towards the end of my shift and I gather my stuff before clocking out. I wave bye to my coworker. Me and her we have an understanding that when we both work the night shifts our cars will be park in view of the window so we can make sure that we know we got to our cars safely. I wave back to her when I reach to my car. 

"I need to wash my car tomorrow. At least tomorrow is my day off," I said to myself as I'm getting into my car. After starting the car I plug the aux cord into my phone and I scroll through my spotify and figure out which songs should I play to start the drive back home. 

I like a wide range of genre of music, I go from K-pop to rock music. I decided to play My Chemical Romance. 

Once I got home I lock the car and lock my front door after entering. I live alone in a small condo like home. I have my own privacy here with my own yard which is small, my own driveway, and a small backyard. It is a one bedroom and one bathroom home. 

"I don't feel like changing," I said out-loud.  I remove my work uniform and lay down in bed in just my underwear. As soon as my face hits the pillow it was goodnight from me. 

~The Next Morning~

I have the same morning ritual with the alarm singing loudly. I might have click on the snooze button every five minutes for 3 times now. It is my day off and I want to sleep in but I remember how I need to wash my car. It is better to wash it in the morning to get it over with. I got up and made the bed at least. I fix my hair into a low bun and I pick on wearing black shorts with a red tank top. 

After brushing my teeth I headed out to the front yard and gather my cleaning supplies out from the garage and prep. I put my earphones  on and play my 'Best of BTS' playlist. I click on random and Filter was the first song to play. 

I doused water onto my car from the hose and then I grab the bucket of soap and start washing my car. As I was taking the sponge onto the car I would sing along to the song. I was in the middle to "trying" to sing Persona, but I could not catch up to his speed. I was mumbling the lyrics out-loud and I was so into it I took my phone out of my back pocket and use my phone as my microphone. 

I didn't notice that I had an audience as my back was facing them. I was proudly and confidently singing, "Persona yeah, who the hell am I, I just wanna go I just wanna fly,"  this is where I decided to turn around and I noticed the audience I suddenly have. 

A man was walking towards me to continue to sing off where I left off, "I just wanna give you all the voices till I die, I just wanna give all the shoulders when you cry, persona yeah, who the hell am I, I just wanna go I just wanna fly, I just wanna give you all the voices till I die, I just wanna give all the shoulders when you cry," as he sang each lyric he was walking closer to me and I was in such a state of shock with one step closer he took I took one step back.

He was getting closer and I trip on the hose behind me. I landed on my butt, but it did not hurt at all. All seven boys ran towards me. My phone fell out of my hand and landed on the ground.

RM reach his hand to over to me. I stared at him and then I look down on myself and cover my chest. I was not wearing a bra and my nips were poking through my tank top. RM noticed and the hand he was extending to me was now rubbing his head and he looked away. 

"Are you okay?" said J-hope. I was in a state of shock I couldn't say anything to them. I nod my head to him. Now it was J-hope extending his hand to me. I took it with one hand and my other arm was protecting my chest. I got up to my feet and cover my chest again with both arms. 

~BTS POV~

We finally have a winner and her name was y/n and she was from America. The secondary purpose of this contest was to surprise the winner. In their video they did said they'll come to you. All the member and staff members flew over to America and was in California. 

They were all in a large Van and had two cameramen with BTS. "Do you think she'll be surprise to see us," ask V. Jimin gave Taehyung a look, "I think she will be,". 

They arrive at their destination in 2 hours. They parked across the street from her home. "You sure this is the right address?," ask Suga. The driver nodded. Altogether they saw a girl on her driveway washing her car. What they did not expect her was to be singing their song in the morning. 

RM was vibing with her when he could hear her sing his song. Together we all walk together and cross the street. The two cameramen following them; one was filming BTS and the other was focus on the girl. 

"She hasn't notice us yet. How do we surprise her?," asked Jungkook. "I got it," said RM. RM was walking towards her and he intended to sing with her but when she turn around and notice them she was speechless. RM continues on with his plan and sing. 

What none of them expecting was her tripping and falling on her ass. All of them ran towards her and asking her if she was okay. 

~Back to you~

"Is this really happening," I said. "Congrats you are the winner of our contest," said RM. "Surprise!," yelled the rest of the members. 

"No way! I enter because I thought I was going to lose," I said. All the member were chuckling. "This is real and you really won," said Taehyung. 

RM turn to the cameramen and suggested to stop filming. "I think you should probably go put it on. You should be comfortable," he said without looking at her blushing. I looked down and notice I was still covering my chest. 

Embarrassed and red I nod my head, "I will be right back" I ran into my home and put on a bra and an appropriate shirt. 

~BTS~ 

"What do you mean RapNom," asked Jungkook. "You didn't noticed?," said J-hope. "I did," said Jimin with a big smile on his face. "She wasn't wearing a bra," said Suga to Jungkook. "Oh, I thought she was just feeling cold," said a blushing Jungkook. Jin laugh at the golden maknae. 

"This is going to be very intersting," said Taehyung. They all watch her come back outside in a different shirt on. They all thought of the same thing. 

"Cute".