The Morning After

It is now the beginning of a new day. Y/N is entangle in blankets. Jungkook was in her room trying to wake her up. 

"Y/N you need to get up," he says nudging her. Y/N rolls over to the other side away from the golden maknae. "What time is it," she grumbles in her sleep. "It's 6:30 in the morning," he says. 

I sit up from my bed quickly to give him a piece of my mind, "Are you kidding me? That's too early,". I flop back down on my back. "But... we have a rehearsal today remember?".

I turn over and I look at his cute bunny face. 

"How can I say no to that bunny face of yours," I reach up to touch his face and touch his cheek

"How can I say no to that bunny face of yours," I reach up to touch his face and touch his cheek. "You too Y/N?" he says. I remove my hand from his cheek. "Jungkook... you're hyper, you hop, your smile, and your eyes it all screams bunny. You did also wore that bunny costume in your dance practice video. Soooo you is bunny,". Jungkook droops in defeat. "I'll let my hyungs know that you're awake now,". 

"Alright,". I watch him walk out of my room.

I continue to lay in bed and stare up into the ceiling. The dream I had was so intense it felt so real. "Was it a dream though," I say out loud. 

"If it was a dream I think I had the exact same dream as you," says a deep voice. I look over to the door to see who spoke. It was Namjoon standing there leaning against the door frame. All the memories flows comes rushing in. I take the pillow next to me and cover my face with it. I hear him walking over and the bed creaks when he sits down. 

"Jungkook told me you were finally awake. So, I'm here to check in on you,". Namjoon tries to remove the pillow from my hands. "I'm too embarrass to even look at you,". Namjoon lays down next to me. "Do you wish it was just a dream," he says in a low voice. My actions is hurting him. I move the pillow out of my face and lay on my side to face him.

"If you're asking if I regret it then I don't. What I meant to really say I can't wrap my head around what happen. I've only just woke up it's sense-able that I mix up dreams with reality," I take a deep breath; courage don't fail me now, "Do you regret it?" I ask him. 

He pulls me into a hug and my face is smoosh against his Namtiddles. "Not for one bit,". He breaks the hug and kiss my forehead. Namjoon gets off the bed and walks out of the room. The butterflies in my stomach is too much. 

I am in a fit of giggles. I can't believe I was with Namjoon last night!! "Oh fuck me," the realization hits me. "We didn't use protection,". 

"Who didn't use protection,". The voice surprise me. "Oh Shit!!" It was now Jimin standing under the door frame. "Nothing Jimin just talking to myself. What's up?". My heart is beating so fast at the moment. 

"You weirdo I just came to get you for breakfast,". "Alright alright I'm coming," I get off the bed and follow Jimin to the common area. 

I see pancakes, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, and hash browns in front of me. "Yummy,". I pick up a plate and fill it up with food.