Until the Next Time

We stop getting distracted and look over the menu. Eventually we decided on what we wanted to order and we called for the server. After our order was taken we continued to talk with each other while we waited for our food. 

"So what are we going to do after this," I ask the boys. "We thought we would take a walk around the area. We just want to spend as much time with you," says Namjoon. "Hey, it's no fair that Hobi is the only one with your phone number I want your number too so we can still talk to each other," says Taehyung. 

"I was going to give you guys my number. I just didn't know how to approach it. I didn't want to make it awkward if I couldn't have your numbers," I say to them. They all pull out their phones except for Hobi. "What's your number," asks Jimin. "It's xxx-xxx-xxxx,"  I watch them all type into their phones. I try to look over their screens and see what name they will put down. I only have a clear view of the men between me; Jimin and Namjoon. My heartbeat sped up seeing what Jimin put down; Cutie. And when I saw Namjoon oh my lord I need to fan myself quick. 

I don't know what possess over him to put me down as peaches. "What did you guys put me down as," I ask them feeling confident in their responses. "Cuddles," says Yoongi. "Oh my heart," I say with a hand over my heart, "Too cute,". 

"Sunshine," says Hobi. My hand cover my mouth, "You're the real sunshine,". "Doll because you're such a cute doll," says Taehyung. I blew a kiss to Taehyung. "I was going to put down princess but you're such a Queen that's what I put down," says Jin. "I'm World Wide Queen," my cheeks is hurting from smiling so much. Now the last person was Jungkook. "What did you put JK," asks Hobi. 

"I can't decide help me," says Jungkook. "What were you thinking," says Namjoon. "Baby girl or  Smiles,". I lean over to Jimin and hide my face on his shoulder. "Murder by cuteness overload,". His shoulder went up and down as he was laughing. "As much as I love baby girl put down Smiles. It's so cute it's just perfect," I say to him. 

We all watch him smile and type down the name down and save the contact. "What are you going to put us down," asks Jin. "Now that's going to be a secret,". "That's no fair we told you ours," cry Taehyung. 

"Okay okay this is what I thought of; Jimin is sweet cheeks, Jungkook is  bunny or kookie, Jin is handsome da- *cough* I mean just handsome, Taehyung is baby boy, Hobi is Cutie, Yoongi is gummy, and Namjoon is Moon. I might change a few later on,". I hide my face with my hands from the boys. It was embarrassing but they ask for it. 

"Out of our names for you which did you like better," asks Yoongi. "I can't choose I love them all,". "But which do you love more," he ask me again. I bit my lip while thinking which I love best. "If I really had to pick I love Jin because I am a Queen,". Jin rise from his seat and bows to us. "Thank you thank you I would like to thank Y/N for picking me. You're the best my Queen,". Jin sits back down in his seat. 

"Damn straight up just shoot me in the heart. 6 music videos with BTS. I need to write a will I don't think I can survive,". I feel a hand caressing my knee. "There there you'll be fine,". It was Jimin's hand on my knee. Is this fate telling me that next is Jimin? "Oh boy," I thought to myself. 

A couple of minutes later we see the server bring over our food. She sets down plate after plate and we are captivated by all the food in front of us. "If you need anything else just call for me. Enjoy your food,". She takes the tray with her and she leaves us. 

We each dig around sharing food with each other. Jungkook did ask for another plate of food. The food was delicious and what made it more delicious was the fact that we were eating together. Their friendship together was amazing to see. No, not friendship but their brotherhood. It was unlike anything I've ever seen.