The Interview

After hearing my cue I walk out from behind the wall and I see the seats are filled up and I wave at the audience and make my way to the interview couch next to Namjoon. 

Before I sit down I shake hands with Jimmy Fallon, "Hello, I'm a big fan of yours Jimmy Fallon,". 

I now take the empty spot next to Namjoon. "So, Miss Y/N why don't you tell us about yourself,". 

"Well my name is Y/N L/N and I am 23 years old. I was born and raise here in California. I've been an army since 2018,". I feel like I'm talking too fast. "This is nerve-racking,". 

"Tell us why did you sign up for their contest," ask Jimmy. "Actually what really pushed me to sign up was not actually the chance of meeting BTS, but I thought what's the harm if I'm only going to lose. I didn't actually think I was going to win,". 

"And how was your experience or your reaction when you won. How did that go,". 

I look over to the guys and the memory comes into mind and I now have this biggest stupid smile on my face, "I was very surprise. I was speechless, when they were on my driveway. It was a normal morning and I was washing my car and I was listening to one of their songs well more of RM solo song 'Persona' and there they were,". 

Namjoon cuts in, "We were surprise too. We didn't know who to expect. The company only told us her name. When we arrived to surprise her we didn't expect her to already be outside. We thought we would knock on the door and ta-da surprise but that wasn't the case,". 

Jimin also cuts in, "When we saw her she was actually singing to 'Persona' and RM here sings along with her and she just stops and I thought RM broke her," Jimin laughs and so does the others. 

"I was really vibing with her. It was my song, it wouldn't be right if I didn't go along with her," says Namjoon. 

"Wow Y/N you are one lucky army. Why don't you sing one of their songs for us,". The audience claps and so does BTS and I panic. "Okay sure" I say without thinking. 

I try to think of a BTS song quickly but my lips move faster than my brain. 

We're part of the moonlight

Ain't a fantasy

Can't breathe in the sunlight

Gotta hide your heart

We're born to be sad, sad, sad, sad

So start to be glad, glad, glad, glad

I cut the song short from here, "Sorry I didn't want to butcher any of the Korean songs and RM solo songs has a lot of English lyrics,". 

"So you sing 'Persona' and what was that other song you sang. I don't think I've hear of it," ask Jimmy. 

RM opens his mouth, but I beat him to it. "It's call 'Moonchild' it's a beautiful song,". 

"Okay so you sang 'Persona' and 'Moonchild' both songs by RM. Is it safe to say that RM is your bias," Jimmy asks me. The armies in the audience screams at the word bias.

"Well actually RM is my bias wrecker,". "What is a bias wrecker?" he asks me.  

"A bias wrecker is a person in the group that I really like who is very close to being my #1 my bias. This person questions me if my bias is really my bias,". 

"So then who is your bias,". 

I look around me to find him and he is sitting behind me. I point at him while looking at Jimmy, "It's this guy Park Jimin,". The audience screams when I said his name.