Good Morning

I stirred in my sleep as I hear my alarm ringing echoing in my room. I lay there for a couple of seconds before sitting up and search for my phone to dismiss my alarm. 

I search through my sheets to search for my phone. I found it and dismissed the alarm. I flop back down in bed and a few minutes passed by before I finally get out of bed.

I walk out of my room and into the bathroom and prep myself for a shower. 

The shower has woken me up more than the alarm has. The water on my body feels good. I spent a good amount of time to get ready to see the boys this morning. 

I checked the weather forecast for today to decide on what outfit I should wear today. It predicts that it will be hot later in the day but since it is still early in the morning it'll be cold. I decided on a cooling outfit with a boyfriend cardigan for the morning coldness it will bring. 

I did a light makeup look. I am not a big fan of doing glam makeup except for special occasions. It also takes too much time to do full face. Deciding on which eye palette to use, then picking which to dip my brush on, mix colors, blending, etc. That's why I like simple makeup. 

I look over to my mirror and check myself. "Alright Y/N not bad," I say to myself. 

I thought the skirt was a bit much, but I did remember to wear spanx under my skirt just in case of any wardrobe malfunction that happens when wearing a skirt. 

I gather my things and put extra shoes in my backpack because right now I do have the high socks with ankle boots but it's going to get hot later in the day so I'm bringing sandals. For now it's all I'm going to bring with me since the boys are leaving tonight. 

I have my stuff together and start heading out to their hotel. I hope I won't have a problem getting into the hotel or to even park there. 

Warming up the car takes a couple of minutes which is fine by me because while I wait for my car to warm up I look over my music app and decide on which playlist to pick from. I don't always listen to K-Pop but this morning I want to feel hyped up while driving to their hotel. 

I picked a pop station playlist and I drive off I go to see the boys. The freeway is empty this early in the morning and I love it. I was going to see BTS a lot earlier than expected. It was close to 6:30; yeah I know I got up very early for them. 

I want to spend all I can before they leave for tonight. I just hope at least one of them would remember to be up to let me in and not have to stand outside their room or wait in my car like an idiot. I took a deep breath and exhale. 

"Don't be nervous. You literally had sex with KIM NAMJOON," I shout to no one.  Realizing now that I am alone I was free to speak my mind and fan-girl. "WHAT WAS I THINKING? AND HE KISSED YOU LAST NIGHT TOO! THE LEADER THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT OF BTS KISSED YOU AND YOU FUCKED HIM! WITHOUT A CONDOM AT THAT TOO!".