The Meeting

"So who was better? Me or Namjoon," Jimin says to me.

"How in the fuc-". 

Your eyes widen from shock. "How did he know about us?," you thought to yourself. You pull away from his embrace and look at him hoping he was only joking. 

He was not. 

"How did you know?," you finally ask him. "Oh Y/N if you thought you were quiet you kind of weren't," he says with a side smile. 

"So the others know too?" you say fearing what he might say next. Jimin lost in thought. "Well I was awake because I needed to pee, and I overheard you guys in the bathroom. I haven't said anything to Namjoon or to the others if that's what you're worry about,". 

You were embarrassed that you hid your face into his naked chest. "You still haven't answer my question. Who was better?" he asks you again. 

"I'm not going to answer that,". Jimin leans closer to you that his mouth is on your ear. "Guess I'll have to fuck you again until you say I'm better,". 

Feeling bold with Jimin you thought of a remark, "Are you should you can handle another round with me," your fingertips graze again his chest and your lips made their way to his neck giving him small kisses. 

"The better question is can you handle me for another round?" he says with his hand going down on your body grabbing a handful of your ass. 

Your lips went from his ear to his lips giving him a small kiss. "No, I can't if I try to stand up now I don't think I can walk straight,". 

He pulls me in for another kiss, "Next time I'll make sure to use your flexibility to my advantage,". With that said your mind goes wild at the thought. 

You were lost at thought thinking of scenarios how he can exploit your flexibility when suddenly Jimin pulls away from your embrace. 

You watch him get up from the bed and pick up his clothes off the ground. You can't help but stare at his behind.

 You can't help but stare at his behind

You watch him slip his boxers back on. "Leaving me already," you say sitting up on the bed. You have the sheets covering your chest. 

Jimin walks over to the bed and kisses your forehead. "I can't stay here or they'll know we slept together,". 

Because of what he said you remember something. "Uh Jimin?".

"Yes cutie?,". 

"I think we just gave the editors a free porno,".