Hotel

The ride to the hotel was quiet. Suga was fast asleep again in the car with Hopi next to him. 

"Did you boys had fun?" asked their driver. "Oh yeah," said V. "The manger would like to speak with you soon. He will meet you in your hotel room," said the driver. 

Soon after they arrived to their hotel. The boys kept their heads low as they're walking towards the entrance of the hotel. Their manger greets them by the elevator. The boys follow him to their room.

After they enter into their room their manger was the first to speak, "I trust that you guys had a great time and behave well,". 

"Yes sir," said RM. "Okay well tomorrow you have another day off. The day after that we have booked a interview and Miss Y/N will be joining us. We will be announcing the winner of our contest. You boys have a goodnight," after that was said he walks out of their room and into his. 

"Should I do a V-live," asked V. "Then people can see that we're not in back home. Hold it off for now. We should get some sleep," said RM. 

Some took showers while other went straight to brush their teeth and head straight to bed. 

Their room has a total of 3 beds. It's been decided that Jin shares one with RM. Hopi shares with Suga. The maknae line shares the 3rd bed. Those were not now in their rooms yet were chatting with each other in the living room.

"I wish I have Y/N number. I like talking with her," said Hopi. "Maybe we shouldn't get too attach to her," said RM. 

The boys knew that RM is right, but they don't care. RM doesn't care either. "I want to hang out with her again tomorrow. Let's invite her here," said V. 

"Well she didn't want to drop us off here. What makes you think she would come here?" said RM. 

"Maybe this time will be different," said Jimin. "What would we even do in here with Y/N?" asked JK. Jimin gives out a big smile, "Harem,". 

JK throws a pillow at Jimin's face. "Pervert,". 

"I see the way you look at her JK. Don't deny it. I see that innocent smile isn't actually innocent," said Jimin. JK flashes a smile, "You mean this one,". 

"Now whose the pervert now," said Jimin. "Come on let's get some sleep now. We have another day of fun ahead of us and then back to work," said RM. 

"Goodnight," said all the boys.