I'm Back!

I remove the blanket off my body and stood up on top of the bed and I look at the man in front of me and I yell, "SURPRISE,". 

I see the man in front of me scream from fright and flops down to the ground and yells, "Sasaeng! Sasaeng! Sasaeng!," at the top of his lungs. 

This man was now in a fetal position yelling and I did nothing but question my life existence. 

Next thing I see is BTS running into the room. I see Jin with a broom in his hands, Yoongi with his fists in front of him ready to throw hands, Hobi hiding behind Namjoon while holding a sandal with one hand, Namjoon just standing there, and Taehyung just giving zero fucks. 

Looking at each member in front of me gives me life. Seeing them ready to protect Jimin well some of them was just priceless. I start to laugh at the sight of them in front of me. I was laughing like a manic. 

The boys can see that it is only me, but they were not quick to process the information. Jungkook finally enters the room and smiles at me, "Hello smiles,". I die a little from his nickname to me. 

 I couldn't contain my laughter so I just let it out. In a minute my laughter died down. "I'm guessing you were the only one to notice my luggage," I say to bunny boy. I wanted to call him by my nickname to him, but I remember the hidden cameras in the room and I'm sure they can pick up sounds. 

"By the time we all heard Jimin I saw it," he says to me. "Jin put down the broom," I say to Jin. 

Seeing Jin fluster is so cute. He lets go of the broom and he lets it fall to the ground. I get off the bed and I go to Jimin. I bend my knees to get on his eye level. "I'm so sorry for scaring you like that Jimin. I didn't mean to,". 

Jimin smiles at me, "It's fine cu-,". I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand. He gives me a confuse look. I mouth the word cameras to him and the others see this and understands. 

Jimin removes my hand away from his mouth. "It's fine Y/N,". 

"My hand just touch his lips!," my brain screams at the information. 

"What time did you get here," questions Yoongi. "Like here here or arrived to the country?" I question him back. Yoongi chuckles, "When did you get to the country dummy,". 

I stood back up and help Jimin get back up on his feet. "Well I arrived a couple of hours ago. I got picked up by a very nice man at the airport and he took me to BigHit,". 

"What nice man," says Namjoon. Lowkey he sounds jealous. 

"To be honest I don't think I got his name. He was holding a sign with my name on it so I didn't question it,". 

Taehyung hits my head. "Dummy why would you follow a stranger? You should have texted us to let us know you were here. We would have picked you up ourselves,". My heart skips a beat but my head hurts. 

I rub my head where he hit me. "Well that would have defeat the point of a surprise. I'm not dumb it was a crowded place," I try to defend myself. 

"Did you follow him into a car," asks Yoongi. I look down at the ground because I knew my answer would not sound good. 

"Well"? he asks again. 

I didn't say anything but nod my head. I snap my head back up to them. "Come on at least I'm here safely I might add sooo... let's just enjoy this moment,". 

Hobi was the first to approach me with that big smile of his and take me into his arms. "I miss you Y/N,". 

Hobi will always know how to lighten the mood. All other members follow suit to hug me.