Tonight

Jimin sits down next to me and stares at me without saying anything. His stares was piercing that I try to look at anything else but his face.

"Y/N".

"Yes Jimin," I turn from the wall to look at him. In a quick second he doesn't give me time to react as I feel his plump lips on mine. 

Jimin pulls his lips away from mine and I can still feel the hot sensation he left on my lips. 

"I've been wanting to do that for a while Y/N," says Jimin. 

I stare at him what feels like minutes but in reality it's been seconds. I touch my lips with my fingertips. I am jungshook. 

"Y/N please say something," he says with worry in his voice. I look at him. 

"Shut the fuck up," I tell him. I don't know what possess over me. My mind is empty but someone else is driving. 

My arms snake around his shoulders and I pull him closer to me and I press my lips against his hot ones. 

My hands make their way into his hair and I slightly tug his hair and his mouth opens and I hear a small groan escapes from him. I use this opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. 

Our tongues fight for dominance. Without breaking our kiss I position myself to straddle his lap. His hands went to my back to my ass holding me up. We stop for a moment to take a breath. His forehead rest upon mine and we stare into each other eyes'. 

His eyes looks like the way Namjoon did from our one night in the bathroom. 

My mind is no longer empty; I know what I want now. I want Jimin. 

I lean into his lips and I take his lower lip and lightly nibble them between my teeth. Jimin hiss at the feeling. 

"Y/N-" Jimin gets cut off. 

"Jimin-sii," says the youngest member of the group from outside the ajar door. 

Jimin pushes me off his lap. My ass hits the floor hard and my back contacts the floor. I lean my head back and look at Jungkook who is upside down from my point of view. 

Jungkook who just enters the room looks down to see me laying on the floor. 

"Y/N why are you on the floor," Jungkook questions me

"Y/N why are you on the floor," Jungkook questions me. I look back at Jimin giving him a glare then I look back at Jungkook, "I think the real question is why aren't you on the floor," I fire back at him. 

Jungkook opens his mouth to say something back, but no words came out. 

"What do you need JK," says Jimin to Jungkook in Korean. 

"I wanted to know if I can borrow your moisturizer. I ran out of mine," he gives his older brother his pout hoping he won't say no. 

"Only if you put it back where it belongs," Jimin says. "Thank you," Jungkook gives Jimin his bunny smile and walks out of the room not closing the door behind him.