Chapter 8: The Arrival

A/N: Listening to; "Anne Bonny" by Karliene, which is EPIC 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G50K3pV8-_w

AYE LADIES AND GENTS! Welcome back to this week's addition of Slenderverse Troublemakers! ENJOY!

Third Person P.O.V

"ALANA?! AUSTIN?!"

Noah shook his head, wondering why he called out when he knew there'd be no response. Xakk kicked the ground, "I knew they'd get into troubl- GUYS?!" They walked down the suburban street. Xakk turned, eyes widening in surprise. "What?" "Did you know your nose is bleeding?" Noah reached up, confirming this. "Oh f**k, well, umm," He looked round, "I don't see anything..." "There!" Xakk pointed, running towards a foot reaching out of shrubs ahead.

They moved the bush back, jumping back in shock. Noah's mouth fell open, "F**k, f**k, f**k, f**k, F**K!" He yelled, Xakk looking again. It was Austin, or what was left of Austin. He looked like he's clawed at himself, blood coating his fingers. But he's dug deep enough to rip out his neck. After that, someone had cut open his ribcage, hollowing  them out.

"What about Alana?" Xakk asked as Noah power walked toward the car, "The same thing's got her. She's probably a little deeper in the brush. We can't help them, but we can help Jay. I'll call him, wanna drive?" He nodded as they turned into the driveway.

The car door flew open, Habit crawling out back into Habit form. "After a lovely holiday, I return fresh as a daisy!" They stopped in their tracks. His trusted machete had returned with him, and took a swing at Xakk. Noah grabbed for him, but he just sneered, "Stay outta this one, Noah. You're going crazy now; you'll be with the others any day now." "NO!" he cried, shoving the shorter man. It only managed to move his arm, his feet in stance. "Whoops." He smirked.

Xakk arose, staring at Habit with dead eyes. Concrete cracked, and small, black tentacles emerged, wrapping around Habit's legs and right arm. This seemed to confuse him, but quickly, he swiped his arm free with the machete. Xakk lunged, grabbing his arm with the machete while Noah sat on the ground. Habit slowly grinned, a laugh building with it.

"Ooh man, the big show's about to go down." "WHAT SHOW?!" Noah cried, Xakk more confused than angry now. Habit grabbed the machete with his free hand and swiped the tendrils away, saying "The tall guy's best match yet! Don't wanna miss it!" "Don't you leave!" Noah called, but Habit just said "See ya later, b***hes!" and vanished.

They stood for a moment, Noah saying "I don't know what the f**k you just did, but whatever. They're in trouble."

Jay picked at his button, tapping his foot impatiently. They passed Tim's burnt out house, heading straight for the school. TJ said "Glove compartment. Gun and knife." "I can't shoot." "I'll teach you if we get out of this." She replied with a blank tone. She was nervous. They were all nervous. This just might be it. Jay took the breaths Tim had taught him as the school grew in the distance.

They pulled up on the right side, scanning the windows, "Look," Vinny said, "It's empty-" "There's his car!" He cried, pointing. He threw the door open and fell on the ground. "That wasn't too graceful." Josh muttered as he walked to that side of the car. TJ helped him up, "What's wrong?" "My head," He answered through gritted teeth. He pried his eyes open, pushing the sick burning back. TJ took the gun and tried to hand him the knife, but before she could, he darted towards the door.

"JAY!" She called in a hushed voice. He barreled on, so she passed Josh the knife. "Cool," He smiled following, "This'll have to be in my summer vacation essay..."

Jay entered through the door he'd kept unlocked, quickly scanning the halls. The burning was growing especially bright, which he assumed meant he was on the right track. He remembered the baggy in his pocket, pulling it out and taking two pills Tim had given him, hoping they'd have enough time to kick in. He called out "Tim? TIM?!" "Quiet!" TJ hushed him, the three coming up behind him.

There was a shuffle ahead, then a figure darted their way from the hall, watching over his shoulder. He ran straight into Jay, knocking them both down. It was the Hooded man, who went rigid as he looked at Jay. Jay tried to speak, to ask if it was who he thought. But the man just rushed up, pushing Josh and Vinny out of the way. He ran out the door. "This is a good sign." Josh said sarcastically. Jay ran, but not with him; where he'd come from. Tim was close.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

I can't believe we're to this point!! Entering the climax! I have had super fun with part one here, and I can't wait to work on #2, which will have a title reveal next week, and I will release the first chapter the same night I release the final chapter here (And link it for your convenience!)

(Also, rip Austin, we knew he little) 

Thank you guys so much for reading this, legit. This is what brought me back into Slenderverse! I might not be updating The Slender Games right now if not for a spur of the moment idea that was this! So to see that you guys are reading it really makes me happy!

Please comment, follow, follow me (I do follow back, of course!) and have a wonderful day!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING!

STAY SAFE!!

- J <3