Chapter 10: The Promise

Listening to; "Somebody's Watching Me" by Hidden Citizens 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhlYGcxSK-s&pbjreload=101

A/N: The last chapter!! Please enjoy!!!!

Third Person P.O.V

Josh wasn't a fan of delivering word of death. It certainly wasn't something everyone does everyday. Especially a runaway 16 year old. But when he saw Jay's face, looking about as dead as the bodies inside the school, clutching a bag from Tim's car in shaky, bloody hands, he knew he had to. TJ was busy trying to comfort Jay, while Vinny paced around in silence.

On the first ring, Noah answered with an angry "Why haven't you been answering?!" "...Tim's dead..." There was silence, then, "F**k... F**k f**k f**k-" A thud, him making his fist against the glove compartment. "Alex is dead too, Tim killed him. Jay's..." He didn't look back, not enjoying seeing someone in such pain, "Not happy."

Noah let out a strained laugh, "Well, the whole mission's going to h**l in a handbasket, kid." "What now?" "Your buddies went for a solo walk... We found Austin, at least, very dead. Probably more dead than Tim or-" Josh couldn't hear the rest, having dropped the phone from his ear, numbness grasping at his fingers.

TJ asked "What's wrong?" "...Austin and Alana," He weakly replied, "They're... gone..." Vinny let out a distressed snort, "I guess we'll all fit in one car again..." TJ shot him daggers, saying "We'll wait for them to show up, then we can plan what's next..."

At nightfall, they pulled up, climbing into Noah's van. Vinny, Xakk, and Noah loaded the supplies from the car to the van while TJ sat with Josh in the back, trying to give him comfort.

Jay looked at the bag in the floorboard by his feet, trying to ignore the blood under his fingernails. He unzipped the top, the most he willingly moved in hours. Something white sat on top. He took it out and flipped it over, finding the mask. The mask Tim had worn when he had his episodes...

He slipped it back in, instead removing a bottle of pills. Pills Tim had tried to get him to take. Pills that somewhere, Jessica was probably taking...

Jessica.

He knew what he had to do. If they joined or not, he had to get to her. He had to protect her. He couldn't Tim, and he couldn't Alex. Jessica would be different. He promised himself that. He promised Tim. He promised Jessica.

Habit twirled a hunting knife in his hand as he opened the door. "Knock knock!" "Knock it out." A feminine, accented voice called back. Inside Evan's home, The Collective stood with Slenderman, and a lady and a monster.

"Well, this is nice-" "You couldn't at least get Xakk out of the way?" Mr. Scars asked. He snorted, "Com'on, dude! Loosen up! I've got 'em running scared. Besides-" He raised an eyebrow, lowering his voice, "They don't have that map, right? They're running blind!" "Firebrand told Timothy Wright," The Observer spat, "He told Merrick." "Whoop De-do! I'll beat 'em to her!" "You mean 'we'," the Observer said, "you've come across as reckless." He waved him off, "Anyways, who's the s*xy lady?" The girl rolled her eyes in reply.

"Since Slender Man thinks you're too playful," The Observer explained, "You'll be working with Lexx, the head of the Family." "Family?" "The Rake's back up squad." The Observer said as Lexx stepped up, "My men are at our disposal." "Hmm, well, if ya stuck me with someone, at least she's cute." "Oh, there's another reason," She said, "It appears my enemy has joined your little game."

"He won't know who to look fo-"

"He has the other map."

"F**k."

"Well," she held up a glass, "Let the race begin."

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

Credits;

MarbleHornets

TribeTwelve

EverymanHYBRID

5zer02

The Angel's Game/APCollection

TJAProjects

MLAndersen0

Whispered Faith

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhhhh

Well there we go! The closing chapter of Unknown Destination! Because of it, I have returned to watching Slendervlogs, and for that, I thank it. But most of all, I thank you all for reading it! I know everyone says it, but it really, really does mean a CRAP TON to me that you have read this!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

And now, may I present;

Unknown Purpose (A Marble Hornets Story) Part 2

*please check it out, it'll be right with this one!*

Please, my good friends enjoy! And stay safe! Stay strong! Spread love wherever you go!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY YOU WONDERFUL PERSON!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

-J <3