Back Again

Welcome back to another installment of the Just Series!

Just Say Yes, is all about Jocelyn Jones.

Book three can be read as a stand alone or you can read it in order but I would personally suggest you read them in order.

I had previously published this story almost 5 years ago but I took it down because I didn't think it was good enough sooooo, here I am posting it again hoping my followers like it.

Alright so here's the deal: a reader has began reading book three and she pointed out a very important question. It seems that I made the twins 2 years older than Vincent's girls but seeing as Vincent's girls were born before the twins that just didn't make sense. Soooo I did some changes in Just Trust Me. I change Jordan's name it Jayden or occasionally Jaylen so that they would be in the same age a group, since I wanted the twins to be born three months after Vincent's girls. No worries Jordan will still be in the story but as a 3 year old. I do apologize for the mix up, I wrote these stories so long ago and I forgot to check the ages on the characters. I promise that I'll try to do better next time. Thank you to @MarianaSanchezHernan for pointing this out to me. I have taken down the two chapters i just posted so that i can make those changes and I will also be going through Just Trust Me to change Jordan —-> to Jayden and occasionally Jaylen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to do something different with this story. There aren't many chapters in this story like the previous stories but the chapters are long and it will show you depth of most of my female characters. 

This story will take place 3 years into the future. This story is filled with flashbacks so you can understand what Jocelyn has went through to get to where she is at now. If you get confused at any point please do not hesitate to message me or comment, I'd love to help you understand.

Three years have passed. The twins (Viola and Violet/ Jayden and Jaylen) are 8; Jordan is 6 and Auri, Khloe and Katie are 3 and Kat and Mike have moved back to Texas from England! Oh, and there are two new characters!👏🏾

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jocelyn Jones is my family oriented character, she loves to be around family. Joce has had an extremely weird life, she had twins at the age of 18 and had her third child at the age of 20; she is a mother of 3 before she turned 21 and now she is 26 and trying to figure out where it all went wrong.

Just so that we are all on the same page I have listed some major characters, who you have read in my previous stories that will also be mentioned in this story:

Jocelyn Jones

Husband: Jarrod Jones <-(Cousins to Harley Montgomery)

Parents: Jamie and James McKinley

Siblings: Jude (29), Jole (26), Jodi (23), Joanne (20), James Jr. (19), Jackson (19), Jace (19), Jessica (18), Josiah (16), Justin (15), Jackie (15), Joey (13), Joy (13), Joshua (10) (15 of them in total, including Jocelyn (26))

Cousins: Colton, Sawyer and Harper

Nieces: Elaine (5), Katie (3), Khloe (3) and Auri (3)

Nephew: Ellis (1)

Best Friends: Lauren, David and Vincent

Good friends: Bethany and Cooper

New Friends: Aurora, Kat, Bella, April, Alaric, Mike, Cory, Houston, Callum and Easton

Children: Jayden (8), Jaylen (8) and Jordan (6)

I hope you all enjoy this story! As I mentioned before, I had previously published this story 5 years ago but I have decided to alter it to match the current story plots from the two previous stories. If there are ANY mess ups or if something doesn't make sense, PLEASE point it out to me so I can fix it or if you need any help understanding, I'm here!

Love you all and thank you again for taking the chance to read my stories!

Don't forget to like, share and comment!

I promised the following readers that I would notify them when book 3 has been published (I also added a few readers who were kind enough to comment on them):
@tishathangkhiew133
@Johnson0594
@Sucker224
@MehreenKhandker
@Kwa9hd00
@Keiraleighxoxo
@HabibaBoo
@oziomanwosufaith
@momoima
@MavraGuzman
@reed_ell
@shalizaahmed