COMPLETED

I hope you all enjoyed the third story in the 'Just' series.

I was honestly so proud of Jocelyn. She is just such a strong character and she always put her family first, I just hated that divorce had to happen to her but she will be happy, I just know it. Lol.

Alright, so you all already know this but for past readers who didn't see the alterations I made to Just Trust Me: a reader has began reading book three (Just Say Yes) and she pointed out a very important question. It seems that I made the twins 2 years older than Vincent's girls but seeing as Vincent's girls were born before the twins that just doesn't make since. Soooo I did some changes in Just Trust Me. I change Jordan's name it Jayden or occasionally Jaylen so that they would be in the same age a group, since I wanted the twins to be born three months after Vincent's girls, Viola and Violet. No worries Jordan will still be in the story but as a 3 year old. I do apologize for the mix up, I wrote these stories so long ago and I forgot to check the ages on the characters. I promise that I'll try to do better next time. Thank you to @MarianaSanchezHernan for pointing this out to me. I have taken down the two chapters i just posted so that i can make those changes and I will also be going through Just Trust Me to change Jordan —-> to Jayden and occasionally Jaylen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FORGIVE ME is in progress!!

With Kat's story I want you to pick the story direction:

1) I can start the story back in the past to when she got pregnant, when she met Mike, when she moved back to Texas and when she had a run in with Harley ending the story with Rory's wedding.

or

2) I can start the story right where they are at Rory's juicy wedding and throw in some flashbacks of the past on how everything went down between her, Harley and Mike.

The choice is in your hands... comment on this sentence the number you choose and I will tally up the votes after 2 weeks, so make sure you share and like so your number can win.

Leave me a lot of comments! I love hearing from you guys.

And don't forget to Show me some love!

I will see you all later!