~Chapter 1~♡

By the way if their is some naughty things *wink wink* in the chapter I'll put ** at the beginning and end of the title like this, **~Chapter #~♡**

I warned you people...
----------------------------------

Pov - Bangchan

"Can you move your head to the right side just a tiny bit more... no.. sorry your left my right... yeah stay just like that"

Snap snap snap

"Okayyyy, that should be the last of them for today, thank you for coming and I'll be sure to send these to you when I finish editing them" my camera hits my chest as I let it go and clap for the model who I was photographing. The strap hung loosely around my neck as it just layed there motionlessly.

The girl smiled at me sweetly and nodded. "Thank you sooo much! I can't wait to post them on my insta" she squealed holding her fists to her chest with excitement.

"If its not to much to ask..." she slowly starts creeping towards me as I step back hesitantly. "Maybe we can do some other pictures?" Her hand found its way to my chest and she gave me a wink. "Like mayb-"

I grapped her wrist and threw it away from me. "Can we keep this professional? I thought you were a good model, but to hear that your only doing this to what... make people jealous on instagram? And then you had the audacity to try anything with me, when I clearly showed no sign of interest in you"

Her mouth hung open, bet no one talked to her like this before coming from her reaction. She quickly stomped her foot and ran toward her jacket. "You are so full of yourself, Chan. Your not even that hot" she stormed out of my studio. Slamming the door in rage behind her.

I sighed out loud, finally peace and quiet. No more crazy people to take pictures for, I'm free tell tomorrow. I sat down on a random stool infront of the white back drop and started to look through the photos I had taken.

To be honest, she wasn't a good model at all. She didn't follow the simple directions I gave her and if she felt a slight pain any where she'd complain on the spot. If the lighting felt off she said something, if my hand was shaking the slightest from waiting on her for too long she said something, my outfit looked bland, yeah she even made a comment about that.

I'm getting payed to take her photo's, not to be her personal therapist. I wish people would take me seriously for once I know what I'm doing so just let me do it. If you don't like the photos I took, cool, but I still need the money and thanks for wasting both of are times.

If you want to see the photos first just ask I would be happy to change anything you didn't like. Just don't be a brat about it.

Ding...

Ding...

I took out my phone and saw it was a girl I took pictures for last week. I had just sent her photos to her not that long ago today.

 I had just sent her photos to her not that long ago today