Chapter 12

"Um teach?... Is there supposed to be a giant hobgoblin outside our camp?" Bon asked nervously looking at the angry hobgoblin. "SHIT! WHAT?!" Yukio asked bouncing up and pulling his guns out of his holsters and aiming it around the camp and eventually setting eyes on the demon. The hobgoblin kept bashing at the barrier wanting to get in but failing but Yukio and Shura both knew that the wards wouldn't last forever. Yukio gritted his teeth but eyes widened when the barrier broke. "WHAT?!" Yukio shouted shocked. "That barrier shouldn't have broken so fast!" Shura shouts but their answer is soon given to them when the seventh demon king appears on top of his pet. "Damnit." Shura cursed as she gritted her teeth and turned to the students. "I want you kiddos to stay here, don't move! We'll work out a plan." 'Understood's and 'got it's were heard from the students with a few nods here and there as the students made their way behind the two well-trained exorcists and stayed there while the exorcist and their teacher made a plan and put it into action. "What are we gonna do four eyes?" Shura asked as she kept her eyes on the demon king and pet as well as her guard up and ready to start fighting at any moment. "I don't know but we have to keep Amaimon busy and away from the students." Yukio started. "Especially Rin." The brown-haired boy narrowed his eyes. 

Amaimon stood atop his pet Behemoth sucking on a lollipop with a bored expression. "Onii~san said it would be entertaining here but it's already rather boring." Amaimon says in a monotone voice. Yukio grits his teeth and Shura stays silent. Amaimon looks at them and says rather loudly: "Hey! I don't like being ignored." He shouts but his voice still monotone. "Well, if you don't want to be ignored then just go talk to someone else!" Shura shouted irritated. "Alright then. Little brother!" Amaimon shouted and waited for a response nothing came. "Little brother!" I'm shouted getting impatient but no actions or voice was showing that he was. No response once again. "RIN OKUMURA! SON OF SATAN!" Amaimon yelled in a monotone voice and jumped up and landed in front of the shocked and slightly scared teen. "I don't understand you like you struggle to do simple tasks." Amaimon said inspecting the boy. "What the hell do you want demon," Rin asked swallowing hard as to not run and hide. "I want to play." The pointed green-haired male responded. "Play?" Rin questioned clearly confused. "Rin get away fro  him!" Yukio yelled and started to shoot but no effect was shown on the demon king. Shura made her way to the king but moved before she could do anything and he also punched Rin and he went flying. "Yes. play." Amaimon said and Rin was now riled up. One thing was coming to their camp and being an annoyance but punching him was on another level. Rin stood up weekly as he realized his stick was on the other side of the camp and he groaned at the fact. "Come on play with me. I'm bored." Amaimon told his littleest brother and started to run and jump towards him and Rin tried to ready himself but failed as he was hit once again. He clutched his stomach as he lay on his back. Rin tried to sit up but was pushed into the round by Amaimon's foot on his face. 

While the other exorcists and exwires panicked at what they could do. Yukio's bullets had no effect on the demon king, the exwires couldn't really do anything useful and Shura was their only candidate left but she couldn't take a demon king on all by herself. Nobody could. 

"I thought little brother was strong and you're supposed to have fathers flames. Where are they?" Amaimon asked and looked around while Rin tried to get the foot off his face but nothing was working. "Oh!" Amaimon took his foot off Rin's face and made his way to Rin's tent and Rin groggily got up but it was too late to stop any more actions taken by the demon king of earth. "YAY!" Amaimon shouted monotony and rushed towards the newly transformed half-demon. Rin soon realized he was engulfed in blue flames. "What the hell?" Rin looked at his flame engulfed-self and but as broke from his inspection as be was kicked across the clearing. "Little brother, play with me." Amaimon told him and Rins stood up angry. "YOU DAMN DEMON!" Rin still didn't do anything so Amaimon found a way to provoke him.

"Fine then." Amaimon said and walked over to Bon and Yukio quickly rushed in front and Amaimon frowned. Or at least the best he could as he wasn't the best with emotions. Amaimon raised his fist as Yukio shot and no effect was shown as Amaimon punch Yukio square in the face and he was sent flying onto the ground. "GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!!" Rin yelled as he raced to protect his brother and his flames flared more. As Rin raced to run to Amaimon to punch him Amaimon jumped out the way and gritted his teeth but saw that Yukio was more important so he started to run to him but Bon went info front of him. "WHAT THE HELL BON! I NEED TO SEE IF YUKIO'S OKAY!!!" Rin shouted and Suguro had anger written all over his face. "DON'T GO NEAR OUT TEACHER DEMON!!! AND DON'T CALL ME BON!! ONLY MY FRIENDS GET TO CALL ME THAT!!!" Suguro yelled at the flaming boy and Rin looked taken by the two-toned haired boy's words. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Rin didn't get to say much else before he was punched and landed on top of Suguro and as soon as Suguro realized the position they were on he pushed Rin off. "STAY AWAY DEMON!!!" He shouted as he back off to his friends. Rin groaned as he rubbed his head. 

"Play with me." Amaimon ordered him and Rin stood up and this time was willing to play.

" Amaimon ordered him and Rin stood up and this time was willing to play