Chapter 4

Atathum opened his eyes to find himself on the large, half-moon couch. He propped himself up, but the sun coming in from the window blinded him, so nothing else was visible.

"Someone's finally awake," Luminara exclaimed.

Atathum rubbed his eyes as he sat up and pushed himself into a standing position. He walked over to his master.

"Should I get ready?" Atathum asked.

"Yeah, I told the council you would arrive late." Luminara replied.

"Late?"

"Yeah. You slept like a baby, and I wasn't going to wake you up after all that happened last night."

"What time is it...?"

"09:23."

"I'm completely late!"

"No, it's fine, remember?"

"Yeah... but I'll still get ready."

Luminara shook her head, smiling. Atathum ran into his room and grabbed his everyday clothes out of his severely damaged closet. He sat down as he slid his shiny boots on, and clipped on both of his lightsabers. He walked out of his room wearing his Jedi robes, and used the force to grab his cloak.

"Hey, Atathum," Luminara called as Atathum walked towards the door. He turned around. "I'm taking you today, since there is a council meeting," Luminara said.

Atathum nodded and sat down on the couch as he waited for Lumiara to grab her saber and cloak. He put his cloak on and lifted up his hood to block out the sun. He looked down at his bruised hands from last night, reminded on why he had them. He looked up at the window, recalling the moments before he fell asleep.

"Atathum," Luminara called, "Let's go."

Atathum stood up and followed Luminara out of the living quarters. Not by any stretch of the imagination was he ready to go to the Jedi Academy, after last night at least. They walked outside on the balcony. The speeder was there, waiting for them. Atathum leapt over the wall and Luminara did the same on the other side. She started and they sped off towards the Jedi Academy. The two were silent until Luminara spoke up.

"Atathum," Luminara began.

"Hmm?" Athathum replied turning his head towards his master.

"Yoda wants to speak with you when we get there."

"About what?" Atathum slightly sat up as he stared at his master, "Did you tell him?"

"Atathum, that is slightly disrespectful."

"Did. You. Tell. Him?"

"No."

Atathum sank back in his seat as he sighed in relief.

"You know, I wouldn't be shocked if he knew," Gül said, popping up behind Atathum.

Atathum slightly jumped in his seat when Gül showed up.

"Atathum, are you alright? You seemed like you were startled," Luminara asked.

"Looks like she can't hear me," Gül replied.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Atathum responded.

Luminara turned her head, unsure that Atathum's answer was completely true. Atathum looked out to the right, and Gül was floating along, like he was actually sitting in an addition to the speeder. Gül turned towards Atathum. Atathum glared at him.