Chapter 6

A/n: this is just a chapter that I enjoyed writing. It's short, but it was enjoyable. I hope you enjoy it too!

I swear, Lilak is trying to get me in trouble! Anakin thought angrily as he chased Lilak down the halls. She was a speedy padawan, but Anakin could force run, unlike her. He almost ran into about fifty padawans every time he took a turn, but that didn't stop him from chasing Lilak. He finally caught up to her and was ready to extend out a force hand to stop her. She quickly took a turn, though.
"LILAK!! I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW--!" Anakin yelled, frustrated.
"You can end me all you want, but only if you catch me!" Lilak's faint yell echoed through the hallways.
The padawans and knights and masters, even Yoda, turned to look at him. Anakin's face went red with embarrassment. His head spun, and he could feel at least a hundred pairs of eyes staring at him. He took a shaky breath before he began force running down the hallway once again. Man, if I was Atathum, I would've stopped, contemplated, then said something like 'Sorry! I really didn't mean to, just please don't aggravate me next time." Why is Atathum so much better at controlling his anger than me? Anakin thought.
Eventually, he found her, talking with Sebellrae.
"Yeah, and I yelled, 'you can end me all you want, but only if you catch me!' Just imagine what his face looked like!" Lilak explained, laughing.
Sebellrae nodded, but noticed Anakin standing there, so she stopped and bit her lip.
"What's wrong Sebellrae? I know I shouldn't bully people, but I had to do this! Just this once!" Lilak asked.
Anakin silently blocked off her path for any chance of escape. Sebellrae did a head movement towards him. Lilak turned and saw him.
"Hey, flyboy! How was your race-of-embarrassment?" Lilak asked.
"I swear, Lilak, some day, you are going to agravite either me, Sebellrae, or Atathum, and you'll be found in the med bay, healers, or never found," Anakin said.
"Bold of you to assume Sebellrae or Atathum would try to kill me, because unlike you, they're my friends."
"That doesn't mean they can't attempt to kill you."
"But why would they? They have nothing wrong with them, unlike you. You still miss your mommy!"
Anakin felt his emotions burn within him. All he wanted to do was punch her across the face; she deserved it after all! But is that what Atathum would do? Anakin thought. He suddenly didn't care what Atathum would do or how he would respond to his actions. He walked up to Lilak, and slugged her across the face.