Chapter 1

Cashmere's POV
"Cashmere it is time to go to training, so get up!" My mom yells at me. My name is Cashmere Brook, I am 15 years old, and live in District 1, I have an older brother his name is Gloss Brook. Normally districts aren't allowed to train for The Hunger Games, but Districts 1,2, and 4 are able to. We train from the ages of 12 to 18 and by then we volunteer to go into the games.
"Cashmere come on or we'll be late." My brother Gloss yells at me.
"I AM COMING!!" I yell back.

AT THE TRAINING CENTER
"Gloss come on I want to throw knives," I tell Gloss.
"Ok Cash chill out. You know it will be better to know other weapons too,"
Gloss tells me.
"I know but, you know knifes are my best weapon and they are the only ones I am good at," I tell him.
"I think it's time you learned how throw spears, they are the same as knifes just longer," He tells me.
"But Gloss I can't throw thoughs, you know that," I tell him.
" I know and that's why I am going to teach you," he tells me.
"Ugh fine, but after we are doing knives," I tell him.
"Ok Cash after spears we can do knives," he tells me
He always gives into me and I always give into him. It is kinda our thing being brother and sister and all. Before I forget "Cash" is the nickname he gave me when I was born, and he has called me it since.

AT THE SPEARS STATION
"Ok Cashmere when you throw a spear it is just like throwing knives, you just have to focus on where you want it to go and let it fly," he tells me.
"Ok, so like this," I ask him and throw the spear and it pierces the dummy straight through the head.
"YES!! Just like that Cashmere, see what did I tell you, you can do it," he tells me.
Gosh I hate it when he's right, but he is older then me, so he has had more experience with this type of stuff. I throw a few more, and before I release the last one I hear laughing and whip my head around and see Brianna, Ally, and Ashlyn all laughing at me, yelling stuff like "YOU'RE A SLUT!" and "YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE YOUR BROTHER!" I try and hold the tears in but I can't and they just fall, and Gloss sees all this happening and tries to calm me down, but I rush to the bathroom and sit in a stall and just cry. Why does my life have to suck. Brianna and her group are all mean to me they treat me like I am a worthless person who doesn't deserve anything I have.

Hey guys so this is my first story and I apologize for misspellings and stuff like that. Just please work with me. I won't be able to update often just please keep that in mind, but I will update when I can. I promise and let me know recommendations for chapters or even other stories. I am thinking of doing a Brutus and Enobaria one soon. Let me know what y'all think. Thank y'all for being understanding. See y'all in the next chapter