Chapter 26

Gloss's POV
When I wake up I hear different voices coming from downstairs, and I decide to get up, it is around 6, so when I get up, I go downstairs and hear, "He is coming!!" I recognize the voice as Cashmere's and start wondering what she is planning. When I get downstairs the lights are turned off, so I turn them on and, "SURPRISE!!!!!" The first person I see is my little sister, and I ask her, "What is this?" "You won the Hunger Games, so you deserved a little party. Do you like it?" She tells me, "I love it Cash,"I tell her, and give her hug. She seemed relieved, and then I see my friends and walk over to them, and Ally and Cashmere start talking. When I get to my friends I ask, "Y'all were in on this too weren't y'all," "You know Cashmere would not let us say no, so to save an argument with her we just agreed," Xander tells me. I laugh and agree with them about Cashmere, and Kamron says, "Cashmere wasn't herself while you were gone, most of the time we would have to fight her to even get her out of her bed and to eat. She even got sick because of it." I then get worried and tell them, "she does that a lot when she gets depressed, and I probably should have told you before I left, because she is really stubborn when she wants to be, but it's good to know that y'all were there for her. Thank y'all," "No problem man," they all say in unison, and Aiden, Jack, and Xander walk off leaving me and Kamron. "Thanks Kamron for being there for her," I tell him, "No problem man she was a wreck while you were gone and it only got worse, but I made a promise to protect her and I needed to keep it," he tells me. We then hear Cashmere coming, and she says, "You enjoying the party Gloss," "Yes I am Cash thanks," I tell her, "You deserve it, after all you're the best brother ever, and you won the Games." She tells me, and Kamron walks off to get something to drink leaving me with my little sister and we walk over to the living room because I need to talk to her about something. When we get there we sit on the couch and I say, "Thanks sis, but you know I don't deserve this. I mean I killed kids if anything I am a horrible person," "Gloss no your not, you did what you had to do, to get back home if you think I am upset about it, your wrong. I am grateful you're home, I probably would have went insane and killed myself if you died, but your home. I love you Gloss," she tells me, and hugs me, and I feel her go slack and realize she has fallen asleep, so I take her up to her room and lay her in her bed. When I go back downstairs Ally asks me, "Where is Cashmere," and I say, "She fell asleep, so I took her up to her room to let her rest," and I walk over to the kitchen and get a drink and walk back into the living room and just sit on the couch.

I hope you guys are having fun reading this story, and let me know any suggestions for chapters if y'all have any if not then it's ok. See y'all in the next chapter. BYE!!!