Chapter 34

Gloss's POV
I know Cashmere freaked out at the remake center, so when I found her stylist I told her about Cashmere being raped by Ashton and she said she wouldn't put her in anything that could provoke that. While Jenna is talking to us about the tribute parade, Cashmere is clinging to me like I am her life line, but she's also worried. "Cashmere I won't make you wear something that you're not comfortable in, can you trust me on that," Jenna says, "I can try, but no matter what Ashton won't stop, I mean I can be in sweats and he will still try and rape me," Cashmere says, "Cash listen he won't try anything with the whole Capital and Snow and all the other tributes watching, I promise," I tell her. "I know but that doesn't stop the feeling of possibly being raped," Cashmere says, "Cashmere do you want to see some of the options I have for you?," asks Jenna and Cashmere nods he head, and Jenna goes to get the outfits and Cashmere whispers to me, "Don't leave me please," "I won't, but Cashmere you will have to trust these people, I know it's hard, but I promise it will go by quick," I tell her, and she nods her head, Jenna comes back with 3 different bags. The first one is a strapless gold dress with a slit on the front and me and Jenna look at Cashmere and she shakes her head and says, "The slit is to long," I know she would have chose that one if Ashton wouldn't rape her, the second one is a red strapless 2 piece and the top has a sweetheart neckline, and Cashmere says no to the one too, and says, "my stomach will show and the skirt is to short he will definitely try something," this isn't my normal little sister anymore she is a terrified girl because if this wouldn't have happened she would have definitely worn that, and the third one is actually really pretty, it is a pink dress with glitter all over it, and one strap, and also has a sweetheart neckline, but goes all the way down without a slit in it. Cashmere says yes to this one, and she goes to put it on, and while she is getting dressed I tell Jenna, "Thank you so much for being patient with her, she hasn't been herself since the whole raping thing started," "no problem I get it, I wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable, I am not like some of those other stylists who just cover their tributes in glitter or something and just leaves them naked," she tells me. Just a few minutes later, Cashmere walks back out in the dress, and Jenna curls her hair and puts makeup on her, and when she is done we walk Cashmere to the chariots. When we get there I see Ashton and pull Cashmere closer to me, and I guess she sees him to because she wraps her arms around me tightly, when we get to the chariots we have about 2 minutes left to talk. I pull Cashmere away, and say, "Listen me,Hannah, and Jenna will be up in the stands, and the whole Capital will be there, he won't try anything," "ok Gloss, but right after please be here," she tells me, "I will and so will Hannah, and Jenna I promise he won't touch you." When that announce that the tributes have to get into their chariots I hug Cashmere and she walks back over to the first chariot, and me,Hannah, and Jenna walk to the stands.