Chapter 21

Cashmere's POV
When I wake up I notice that Kamron isn't beside me anymore, and I start to freak out when I notice the light in the bathroom, and notice that's where he went. While I wait for him to get Back I decide to make a bowl of oatmeal, and like I always do I put banana on it, and get a glass of water, and sit at the kitchen table and while I eat I start thinking about Gloss, and hoping he makes it out, even though I know he will but it still worries me. While in my thoughts I here, "Cashmere where are you," I answer back, "in here Kamron," and he walks in and sits beside me looking happy, because I have started eating again, after awhile of just sitting there Kamron says, "we need to watch the games, even though I know you don't want to, but it will be ok." This is why I love him, because he is so caring, and sweet, and he takes account to my feelings too. I say, "I know we have to, but at least I have you to help me get through it," and lay my hand over his on the table, and when I am done eating we hear a knock on the door and Kamron goes to get it while I put my bowl in the sink, and I start to hear familiar voices, and when I get to the door I see my friends, Ally, Aiden, Jack, and Xander, and Ally says, "we all thought we could watch the games together, so we will all have each other," I say, "ok, come in," and they walk in and we go to the living room, and I turn on the tv, and we see the tributes standing on their pedastools, and I can't find Gloss, and I start to panic, but then I see him looking more determined then ever. Once Claudius Templesmith's voice says, "Let the 66th Hunger Games begin," I start feeling anxious and we see all the tributes rush to the cornucopia, and in this moment I am praying Gloss doesn't die, and Kamron sees me and wraps an arm around my waist and says, "it'll be ok," and I calm down. We see the careers take out any and every tribute that comes near them, and we see Gloss, and I notice that he isn't the same Gloss that would comfort me when I would get bullied in the training center, but instead a killing machine made by the Capital. A few minutes into the Games we hear a knock on the door, and I say, "I will get it," and I get up and go to get it, but regret it as soon as I open it, because in front of me is a very mad Brianna. She looks at me and says, "WHERE IS ALLY!!" I don't say anything and she slaps my face, and that's when the rest of the group come in, and Kamron pulls me out of Briannas way, and Ally says, "What do you want Brianna," and Brianna says, "Where have you been, I have been looking everywhere for you, and I find you here with this slut." I want to break down, but Gloss would want me to be strong, so I hold in the tears, Ally says, "She isn't a slut, you are, maybe if you got to know her, you would understand what a hard life she has lived, and her brother is in the Games, so the least you could do would be to be nice to her. Instead of barge into her house and slap her for no reason, she doesn't deserve that, she is the sweetest most kindest girl ever, so if you are just going to treat her like she is an animal, you need to leave." We all stare at Ally in shock, before Brianna pulls out a knife and goes to stab Ally, before I jump in the way and the knife slices my cheek, and I let out a little scream, but hold in the rest, before Brianna can do anything else I punch her in the stomach and start beating her up, and Kamron, and Aiden pull me off of her, Ally goes to get something to clean my cheek, and she pulls me into the kitchen to clean it up and bandage it. While she is doing this the boys pull Briannas unconscious body out of the house, and Kamron rushes in checking on me making sure I am ok, and I tell him I am fine. When all of that finishes we all return to the living to watch the Games, and notice that Gloss is still alive, and so are the rest of the careers, but I am just grateful Gloss is still alive. There are already just 10 tributes left counting the careers, so they must have gotten good kills, and they stay at the cornucopia. I must look really happy, and Ally asks, "why are you so happy," I am surprised she didn't get it, "I am happy because Gloss is in the top 10, and he has an even better shot at coming home," I tell her, and they all look at me with excitement in their eyes, and Kamron wraps his arm around my waist and says, "He will come home Cashmere, we all know he will," and everyone nods there heads in agreement, and at that moment I am really happy, and not even Brianna was able to ruin it.

I hope y'all are enjoying this story, and I am trying to get more chapters out I promise but I am just really busy right now. But I will update every chance I get. Let me know any recommendations for chapters or stories y'all might want, I am planning on doing a Finnick and Annie, or Enobaria and Brutus. Just let me know what y'all think. Until next chapter. BYE!!!