Chapter 57

Gloss's POV
When I wake up, it's 9:00, so I go get Cashmere up, and we get Marvel and Glimmer up for training. After we do that me and Cashmere go into the kitchen, we get something to eat, and I say, "Did you sleep ok when you went back to bed," Cashmere says, "Yea, I just wish that I wouldn't have these nightmares," "I know Cash, trust me I know, but like I said earlier they do get better," I tell her and we sit at the table, when Marvel and Glimmer walk in, Cashmere says, "Guys remember to get to know the tributes from 2 and form an alliance with them," "Ok, what time do we need to go," Marvel asks, "After y'all eat," I tell them and they sit down and eat. When they finish they leave, and I tell Cashmere to go back to bed, since she didn't get much sleep, and she does. While she is asleep I decide to watch tv, and when I turn it on Ceaser is on talking about how he thinks the games will go, and stuff like that so I just sit here and watch it. After a few minutes, I start to hear screaming, so I get up and rush to Cashmere's room, and see her thrashing around, and screaming, so I run up to her and pull her into a hug, and say, "Cashmere wake up it's just a dream, it's just a dream," and I keep repeating that till she calms down. When she finally calms down she looks at me and I look at her and say, "was it about the games?," and she nods her head and asks, "will you stay with me please Gloss," and I say, "anytime," and I lay down beside her and I pull her closer to me, and she clings to me like I am her life line, but I don't care. After a few minutes she falls back to sleep and I lay there thinking about how she is with Kamron and come to the conclusion that neither of them get a lot of sleep, after I think that I fall asleep.

A few hours later
A bang on the door wakes me up and I go to get it, but Cashmere is clinging to me extremely tightly, and then I hear her start to whimper, and I pull her closer to me, rub her back, and say, "Calm down Cashmere your safe," and she opens her eyes, and the banging on the door starts again, and I get up to see who it is, and it's Gracie, and she says, "Glimmer and Marvel are back," and I say, "Ok we'll be out in a little bit," and she walks off. I see Cashmere already getting up, and we walk out and into the living room, and see Glimmer and Marvel, when we get closer I ask, "how was training," "Good the tributes from 2 are good and strong," Marvel says, and I ask, "What about any of the others," "Well the pair from from 3 aren't really good at anything besides tech, the pair from 4 looked terrified to be there, that goes the same for most of the others, but 12's girl is pretty good with a bow, and the boy is strong," Glimmer says, and Cashmere says, "Glimmer you said the girl from 12 is good with a bow, and your also good with a bow," and she nods her head and Cashmere continues, "Well more then likely the cornucopia will have only one bow, and one set of arrows unless something has changed, so you need to make sure to try other things and get to the bow as fast as you can," and Glimmer nods her head and we sit in the living room and talk about strategies. When we finish it is about 7:00 so we decide to have dinner, and while we are eating I decide to ask, "So y'all know only one of y'all will be coming out, so me and Cashmere need to know do y'all want to train privately or together," Glimmer says, "I don't really care," and we turn to Marvel, and he says, "I am fine with training together," and me and Cashmere nod our heads and Glimmer and Marvel decide to go to bed when they are finished, and me and Cashmere decide to hang out, so we sit on the couch, and talk about random things, and I see her starting to fall asleep so I pick her up and carry her to her room, lay her on her bed, and kiss her forehead. When I do that I go to my room and shower and go to sleep.