Chapter 67

Gloss's POV
Cashmere should be back by now, but she isn't. We all start getting worried and Kamron says, "We need to go look for her, she should be back by now," "Kamron's right lets split up and see if we can find her, the groups will be Brutus and Enobaria, Cato and Clove, Glimmer and Marvel, Ally and Aiden, and Me, Hannah, and Kamron," I say and we all walk out of the house and start looking for her. She wouldn't have gone far, so we search the whole victors village, and search around town. I ask, "Kamron last time she went missing during my games, do you remember who it was that took her?," "Ashlyn, Brianna, and Ally, but obviously Ally didn't take her, but it could have been Jack, Xander, Ashlyn, and Brianna," he tells me, and we make our way to Brianna's house.

Enobaria's POV
This is crazy how Cashmere's life has been, since she started training is what she told us. "I think I found something," Brutus says, and I rush over to him, and say, "What did you find," "footprints," he says, and we look at each other and start following them. They lead us to a shed, and we hear talking, and a scream, and I whisper to Brutus, "Do you think she is in there," "could be," he whispers back to me. We walk up to it, and I knock the door down, and see the people that came to Cashmere's house that she beat up, and Cashmere is tied to a chair with cuts all over her. I immediately rush over to her and Brutus takes care of the kids, but one rushes over to me and tries to stab, but I, on instinct, hiss at her showing my fang like teeth, and say, "I wouldn't try anything on me if I were you," and she cowards back and look back at Cashmere and see her with blood all over her, and I start untying her and she falls unconscious before I get her untied, and when Brutus gets done knocking out those kids he comes over and helps me get her, picks her up, bridal style, and we run out of there, and get her back to her house.

Ally's POV
Me and Aiden have looked everywhere for her but we can't find her, and we see 2 figures coming out of the woods, and notice them as Enobaria and Brutus but it looks like Brutus is carrying someone. When they get to us, I notice the figure as Cashmere, and Aiden asks, "What happened," "We will explain everything but we will get her back home, and y'all get the rest of the group and tell them we found her," Enobaria says, and me and Aiden nod our heads, and take off to round up the rest of the group.

Kamron's POV
We haven't found her and I am getting really nervous, because what if something really bad happened to her. Right now we are looking around town, asking if anyone has seen her, but we have gotten nothing, and Gloss says, "We have to find her," "We will Gloss calm down," Hannah tells him, and I say, "Guys is that Ally, Aiden, Glimmer, Marvel, Cato, and Clove," and Gloss says, "What are they doing," and they rush up to us and Ally says, "Enobaria and Brutus found her and took her home, and they told us to get y'all, but Cashmere didn't look ok when we saw her," I instantly take off into a sprint, and the others follow not far behind. When we get home I see Enobaria and Brutus, but I don't see Cashmere, until I look on the couch. I see her bloody and bruised, I rush over to her and ask, "Where did y'all find her?," and Brutus says, "In some shack near the woods," and Gloss says, "did y'all see her took her," and I grip onto her hand tightly, and Enobaria says, "Some kids, and they looked like the ones she fought earlier," and Ally says, "Ashlyn, Brianna, Jack, and Xander," Aiden says, "How about we go into the kitchen," and they nod their heads and walk out but I stay, just then I feel someone grip my hand and look down and see it was Cashmere. She wakes up and looks into my eyes and I look into hers, and I kiss her, when I pull away, she asks, "Kam what happened," "You got knocked out by someone," I tell her, and she says, "why does my whole body hurt," "because you have multiple cuts, and bruises all over you," and she groans and tries to sit up, and I help her and she manages to get her feet off the couch and she sits up, but instantly groans in pain, and lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her waist, and she asks, "Where is everyone," "they are in the kitchen," I tell her and she lazily nods her head. I say, "Cashmere do you think you can walk," "probably," she tells me, and I say, "Let's go into the kitchen and see what they are talking about," and she nods her head and I get up then I help her up making sure I have my arm around her and we start walking, and she starts stumbling, but doesn't want to sit down.

Do y'all like having multiple POV's in a chapter or not, please let me know., and see y'all in the next chapter. BYE!!!