Chapter 65

Gloss's POV
I am really happy for Cashmere and Kamron they really deserve a happy life together. I don't remember Cashmere ever being so happy, and I am hoping that her getting marriage will help with her nightmares, but I don't know. Right now me, Hannah, Aiden, Ally, Glimmer, Marvel, Enobaria, Brutus, Cato, and Clove are all at Cashmere and Kamron's house celebrating the engagement, Cashmere is smiling, laughing, and just looks like she is having fun. I start talking to her, and I say, "I am really happy for you Cash," "Thanks Gloss, it feels good not having to worry about the games, and being engaged, I never thought I would ever get married considering my past in the training center," she tells me, "I know, but stop thinking about the past," I tell her and she says, "I know I shouldn't, and I try not to it's just sometimes it's hard," "I know sis, but come one we're celebrating your engagement and we don't need you being down," I tell her, and Enobaria, Clove, Glimmer, Hannah, and Ally walk up to us and pull Cashmere away, and to her room. I walk over to Kamron, Aiden, Brutus, and Cato and we start teasing Kamron, and we hear a knock on the door, and I say, "Did anyone else get invited," and Kamron says, "I don't think so," and I go and get it, and see the most horrible people ever. I see Ashlyn, Brianna, Jack, and Xander all standing there and Jack says, "Where is Cashmere," and I say, "Why do you wanna know," and Ashlyn says, "Just want to talk to her," and the girls come back down stairs and Cashmere freezes when she sees them, but quickly snaps out of it and walks up to us and asks, "What do y'all want, are y'all here to ruin my engagement," and Brianna says, "No but we do want to talk to you," and the rest of the group walks in and sees us and Kamron walks over and says, "Leave y'all are not invited," and Xander says, "After we y'all to Cashmere privately," and Ally says, "Not a chance," and Cashmere says, "What is it y'all need to talk about," and Ashlyn says, "We just want to talk to you about how the games got canceled," and I say, "That is non of your concern," and Aiden says, "Y'all are lying, y'all just want to ruin this for Cashmere and Kamron, now leave," "Actually guys let them talk," Cashmere tells us and we all look confused, and I say, "Cashmere," "I will talk to y'all outside, but y'all can't attack me," she tells them and they nod their heads, and Cashmere steps outside, and shuts the door before we can say anything. Kamron goes to open the door but I stop him and say, "I know you want to go out there but you know she wouldn't want us to," and we all back away into the living room, and sit there and wait.