Chapter 33

At the remake center
Cashmere's POV
When me and Ashton get to the remake center we are separated (Thank God) and I get led to a table and laid down on it and some people come up to me and start taking me out of my clothes and I start to freak out, because it reminds me of what Ashton always try's to do, and I move out of their reach, so they can't touch me, and they scream at me to lay back down but I don't, and I turn to run, but peacekeepers grab me and pull me back, while I fight their grip, but they're to strong and they force me to lay down while the group of Capital people start to get my clothes off of me. While I am squirming around peacekeepers grab my wrists and legs and hold me down, while the Capital people pour water on me.
A few minutes later
After the torcher a few minutes ago I get put into a white room and just sit there with only a robe on. I hear talking outside and after a little bit someone walks in along with Gloss, and I jump up and run to him, and grasp his arm tightly, but I know he doesn't mind, and the other person introduces herself, "Hi Cashmere my name is Jenna, and I am your stylist, your brother told me about your district partner raping you, and I promise I will talk to the prep team about it, and we won't put you in anything you don't want to wear." I look up at Gloss and he nods his head, and I shake Jenna's hand, and Gloss says, "Cashmere I heard about your outburst with the prep team and I should have warned you about what they do, and like Jenna said she won't put you in something that you're not comfortable with," "promise?" "Promise Cashmere," and I nod my head and Jenna starts explaining stuff about the tribute parade.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I am on vacation right now, and trying to spend time with my family, and also trying to get some chapters up for y'all.