meeting my ex

After work the two, stood to the front, waiting For the valet to bring tharns car. Without noticing, type to the side was texting for a taxi.
Even though he knew this was not a good idea type couldn't stop himself. Although they parted in a tragic way, he wanted to see beo again, type still had lingering feelings for him.
"When we get to my house, we need to go to my laptop and discuss this possiable merger."
Silence.
Looking to type, he was confused he didn't say anything.
"Type? Did you hear me?"
A car then parked itself in front of them, type opened the door to look at tharn.
"Mmm I'm sorry. I'm a bit tired, we can discuss this tomorrow."
Inside he closed the door.
Tharn watched has he left.
To the spot, type got out to see a lone car parked, has he got nearer the passenger door opened for him.
He took a deep breathe in.
Inside, the two sat in silence, starring forward.
Beo then turned to eye type.
"Type....i would like to thank you for going along with what i said."
He gritted his teeth.
"Well, in truth we were. No one knew we... dated."
Beo.nodded.
"So.....your dating tharn vamineo. I remembered you complained about him a Lot."
Type looked down to chew at his inner cheek.
"Well.....you know what they say..... hate turns to love."
Beo's eyes widen.
"You.....love him....how? It....hasnt even been 10 years since you and i dated. If i recall you told me you would never love anyone again."
Types eyes widen to look to beo.
"You.....heard that?"
"You were pretty loud. I.....felt aweful about that type. It's just....we were kids..."
Type looked forward to grit his teeth.
"I know, i know, you were curious."
Beo took a deep breathe in.
"Type......it....wasent just curiosity....i was gay but how you acted so much like a girl....I'm.....sorry....i gave them a try.....but.....after i saw you....i ended my relationship with sara. We weren't going anywhere."
Type looked to beo.with wide eyes.
"Why did you break up with them?"
"Seeing you type. How.....handsome and sexy you've become. I knew when i saw you, i still had feelings for you."
Types lips parted, his heart sped up.
"Break up with tharn. From everything you have told me to what he has done to you, i know for a fact he could never make you happy."
Types eyes darted.
"Beo....i...."
Type then gritted his teeth to turn his head, to look forward remembering the contract. He couldn't do anything.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Beo......i.....can't....you....really hurt me."
Beo leaned his head back to the car seat looking to type.
Type was torn, what he really wished to do was tell him, yes I'll break up with Tharn and go out with you, it's nothing but a fake relationship but type couldn't. He was under a legal contract.
"I.....know i did type. Can.....we at least be friends? I know this can't last forever. I remember seeing tharn a bit. He is nothing but a homophobic piece of shit, confused how you two are in a relationship, how long have you've two been dating?"
"Things.....happen and not long......a month."
Beo nodded then he brought his hand from his lap to place it on types.. He looked to it then peered his eyes to his face.
Type wished to lean over to kiss him.
He took in a deep inhale.
"Beo...."
He patted types hand to look him up and down.
"Ill wait for you type. I know this is not going to be a long relationship."
Type turned his head fully to eye beo with a slight smile.
After, the two talked in pleasantries.
When.they got done, they both eyed the clock it was late.
"Type....can i drive you home?"
He shook his head.
"Ill be fine with a taxi."
Beo smirked.
"What are you afraid? That'll become your stalker and get in the middle of you and tharn?"
Type chuckled.
"No. I just want to go back alone. Also, how did you get my number."
Beo leaned his head back to smile.
"You....haven't changed it since high school."
Type nodded to then open the door.
"I need to go."
"Type....."
He looked to beo.
"May....i keep in contact with you?"
Type smiled then nodded.
Out, beo reversed then left.
Type had his phone to.his ear calling a taxi.
At his home, type was under his blankets looking to the ceiling, brows furrowed, biting his inner cheek.
This was going against there contract. Seeing another, but i....won't be sleeping with him, if he is true to his word, after this fake relationship, maybe beo and i.could date again.
Type signed to close his eyes to see a mad tharn, quickly he opened them to sit up, head hung, eyes darted.
"I....can talk to whoever i want to! That is not in.the contract."
Sighing, type went back down to Lay to his side, arm.under his head, squeezing his eyes shut.
"Your... not cheating type.....this is a fake relationship. You two are only going to talk.....nothing more..."
Taking deep breathes, he managed to go to sleep.
He dreamt of beo.
3 months into the relationship, while beo's parents weren't home, the two were in his room, beo thrusted and hard into type.
He gripped his back, not at all enjoying this. This was there 3rd time and it was not getting better.
After, beo laid to his wall, arm behind his head, eyes closed, smiling in contentment.
Type laid on his chest, eyes peering up.
The sex wasent good at all, it was very painful but type was in love.
Beo was attentive, kind, helpful and always there for type when tharn made him upset.
"Beo?"
"Mmm?"
Types eyes darted.
"I love you."
His eyes opened to look to type.
"I love you too."
Leaning his head down, he gave type a kiss to then hover over him, going back in without Any lube.
Types head was to the side, gripping beo's back, Gritting his teeth has he thrusted in harder.
"Aaaah Type.....this feels so good....don't you love it?"
"Mmmm....so.....good."
Type bit his lower lip in pain.
Waking the next morning, type checked his phone to see a good morning text from beo.
Remembering that dream, even though the sex was awful, type still was in love with beo. He always was very attentive like this and kind.
After, that the two texted each other through out the day. Then that day become a week leading them.to Saturday.
S sending a good night text, type didn't know why but he deleted the conversations every night feeling he was going against the contract.
Shifting, about he went under the covers to fall asleep.on tharns futon.
Sitting up, tharn had watched type texting with a smile. He grew suspicious.
Getting up, quietly, he went to his phone to find nothing.
Placing it back down he looked to type. He looked like a baby how he was sprawled out on the futon.
Tharns eyes darted up and down growing confused with his sudden behavioral change.
He was less talkative to tharn, he seemed to always be on his phone, type also always seemed to be very happy.
Tharns eyes narrowed. You better not be seeing anyone on the side.
Shaking his head, he went to go back to his bed to fall asleep, they had to go to tharns parents house tomorrow. They switched the sleep over from Sunday to Saturday so they could go together.
With closed eyes, tharn shook his head. Better not be seeing anyone on the side type....its against the contract.
Oddly, tharn started to become jealous and he didn't know why.
Ridiculous.....why would you be jealous of the.....
Tharn gritted his teeth not saying the f word.
Taking a deep breathe, he then started to drift off.