our Christmas

"Nnnnn......bok......stop!" Sunti whispered a yelp.
Bok smiled wide to take his hand out of sunti's pants to push him to the wall to go to his knees, eyes peered up to unbutton.
Sunti's eyes widen.
"Bok!" He whispered in anger.
Unzipping, sunti placed his hands from the wall to the top of bok's shoulders to push him a bit back, they eyed another, both didn't move when they heard a knock.
"Bok.....sunti? Are you almost done? We're opening presents?"
Bok's eyes narrowed, sunti gulped.
"Almost done, I'm fixing sunti's pants since he lost a bit of weight, we will be out soon mom, help yourselves."
"Okay, just hurry."
Sunti's lips parted.
"Okay now bok.....let go.....get....uuuuu."
Sunti's facial expressions twitched has he lifted his head up.
Bok took out his member to stroke, with a smile.
"We.....are not done sunti.....we're interrupted this morning because of them. Climax and we will go."
Sunti gripped bok's shoulders.
"Mmmm.......can you..... Um.....suck......itll......oh god!"
Sunti took his hands to his mouth to muffle the moans.
Bok kept his eyes up, enjoying the show.
After, sunti was turned to face the mirror to fix his hair with a red face, bok was behind, arms wrapped around to hold him tight, watching.
"You are one incredable sexy guy sunti....."
Sunti's eyes widen has bok thrusted forward hitting his erection on his butt.
He turned to push bok away. They eyed another.
"Bok......your family.....my family......are all out there, we need to go. Mmmm......"
Sunti looked down.
"Save that for later."
Taking a hand up he stroked bok's cheek to lean in for a kiss, bok reciprocated it in full.
Sunti had to push him back.
"You are so horny bok."
He made a face.
"Wouldn't be if we weren't interrupted this morning."
Sunti lowly chuckled.
"So young."
Bok rolled his eyes.
"By 2 years sunti......."
Sunti smiled to let go of his shoulders to go around.
To the living room, sunti went to sit around the tree, to help pass around presents.
Bok came out to stand to smile. He loved to see sunti at his pure happiness. Looking around, he saw his parents and sunti's plus a few kid cousins playing around, sunti opened there presents to begin playing with them.
Bok turned to go to the desk to retrieve his gift to go to sunti to grab his wrist to pull him.up. all the adults watched.
Sunti's eyes widen.
"Everything o......"
Sunti's lips parted, eyes darted.
Looking down, bok got to his knee to look up at sunti holding his left hand.
There parents looked back and forth with smiles.
"Sunti......i do not want to be with anyone else for the remainder of my life but to be with you. I am so sorry for my past and what i did too you. I would like us to really start anew. I love you sunti.......i have only loved you since the first moment i layed eyes on you and only ever wanted to be with you. Sunti......i know i am the younger but will you please become my husband and marry me?"
Bok opened the box too take out a gold ring.
Tears started to go down sunti's face.
Bok placed the ring onto his left ring finger.
He looked up to stand, wipping away his tears. There eyes darted.
"Please.....sunti.....don't cry."
Sunti lightly chuckled to wrap his arms around bok to go to his ear.
"Mmm.....should i say no because you are young?"
Bok rolled his eyes.
"Sunti......"
Sunti leaned back to place his hands to either side of bok's face.
"Yes. I love you bok......"
Both smiled to then lean to place there lips to another.
"Eeeeew.......mom......there kissing...."
The two parted to laugh.
Sunti's mom got up to go to him to turn him around to hug tears going down.
Bok's father went to him to shake his hand.
"Only 20 now getting married, good job picking this one. He's smarter then you."
Bok turned to give his father a look has his mom went to him to hug.
Parting, sunti looked to his father who nodded.
"Dad, i know you....."
He stepped to sunti to pat his head.
"Better choice then type......"
Sunti rolled his eyes to go to the released bok to hold his hand to pull him down to the floor.
"We are not done opening presents."
They all looked around to sit to do just that.
After, everyone left, bok closed the door. Turning, sunti pounced to wrap his arms around.
Bok held him tightly.
"Mmmm bok?"
"Yes?"
"Now.....let's take care of you."
Parting, sunti grabbed his hand to pull, bok looked down with a smile.
To the bedroom, sunti was on top straddling has bok had a hand wrapped around his length to stroke, the other around his neck to have pulled him down, for the two to kiss in passion.
They both moaned heavily.
Both cumming, sunti layed on bok's chest to look at his ring.
"Bok?"
"Mmmm?"
Sunti looked up to his head turned to the side, to smile.
"I.....won't marry you though til you are 21."
Bok opened his eyes to turn his head to look down.
"Why?"
"Really have too ask?"
Bok turned to go to his side to eye sunti to hold his left hand.
"Sunti......" He signed.
"You have to let go of the age thing. So......we can't plan the wedding for 6 months til i turn 21? Yourll be 23. Why does it matter?"
"Mmm......cause i said so. Give you time to really think bok. This is a big deal. Your still young and....."
Moving about, bok got on top to intertwine there hands to either side of his head to look down sternly.
"Sunti......i would not have proposed if i didn't think it through. I am very serious about this. I love you sunti. I do not want to let you go ever again. We can wait........but if we do......you need to give yourself to me every night."
Sunti smiled.
"Don't i always?"
Bok smiled.
"Sometimes you come home tired."
Bok leaned down.
There eyes darted.
"Old man."
Sunti gave him a look.
"I'm not that....."
Sunti's head leaned up has bok gave him a breath taking kiss.
Parting, he went to his neck to kiss leaving hickeys.
"Mmmm bok!"
Bok chuckled.
"I'm marking what is mine til we were married sunti. You asked for it."
Sunti squeezed there hands together, has bok started to leave marks upon his white flesh.
"Mmm i love you bok. Fine......let's get married anytime you want...."
Bok leaned back to raise an eye brow.
"Nuh huh......your not getting out of this so easily."
Bok then leaned down to start placing hickeys all over his body.
Sunti looked down.
"Bok!"
The two then thrashed about has bok tried to leave a mark everywhere.
"Damn it boooook!"