all together except one

"Mmmm.....tharn.....knock it off..." Type whispered.
Tharn held tighter to type has he mixed the cookie batter.
"No.......its christmas......later..."
Tharn then went to types ear.
"I will unwrap you...."
Type snickered has tharn heldhim tighter to kiss his neck.
Type froze to gulp, his ears turned red. Tharn looked to the side at ease.
Types mother came in to eye the batter.
"Better make sure no clumps."
Looking to tharn, she brought her hand up to his face to pinch.
"I'm counting on you. Make sure he does not."
She smiled to playfully hit his cheek.
Hora looked to type to smile to then part.
Tharn watched her go, type hung his head,let go of the mixer to hold the counter edges.
Tharn looked back to squeeze.
"You okay?"
Type stiffly nodded.
"Tharn......I've never even brought....a um.....boyfriend to them....."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Well, I'm not your boyfriend.....but fiance.......but i understand.....your being adorably cute......I'm here type.....im here...better keep mixing.....no clumps."
Types eyes widen to straighten up to then start mixing.
"I love you type."
Type smiled wide.
"I'm so very happy they came to our house....."
Type turned his head. The two looked to another.
He took a hand up to wrap it around tharns neck to gently rub.
"I love you too tharn..."
Leaning, they both shared in a kiss.
After, type and tharn came out with 2 plates filled with cookies,tharn went to kata holding baby luo to then go to foe to offer.
Type went to his parents and. To tharns dad who sat alone, to nod.
Tharn and type placed the plates to the table to then sit together to look at kata holding baby lou with foe to the side looking down.
Tharns father looked to them all to eye tharn.
"Mmm son. Can i speak to you.....alone?"
They all looked to him then to tharn.
Type nodded.
"Go.....kata can i hold my niece?"
Type got up to go to them. Kata smiled to hand type the baby. Lou cooed.
Tharn smiled seeing his love so happy.
Up the two walked to the kitchen. His father went to the refrigerator to grab a beer to then go to tharn to consume.
Tharn kept his eyes to him, leaned against the counter, arms wrapped around his chest.
"So......what would you like to talk about?"
"I......am just so sorry your mom is acting like this."
Tharn nodded.
"The people who mean the most to us are in that other room. My mother call accept us.....i don't want her here. She will not be invited to my wedding."
His father signed to step forward.
"Tharn.....your mother is hurting."
Tharn scoffed to turn to the side to eye his father sternly.
"The love of my life.......is hurting. What she said to him that one day, took me 2 days to consul. I'm sorry dad, but i could careless how she feels. She is a huge hypocrite.....any time i ever said that word.....she would not me upside the head."
His father lightly chuckled.
Tharns eyes widen.
His father signed.
"Tharn.....see this through her eyes. Her only son.....is gay...... she won't have any grand babies."
Tharn leaned away from the counter.
"She has one. Look.....Type and i have talked this over......we don't want kids......we've wasted to long without each other and so.....we will be each other's children....,"
Tharns father turned to choke a bit.
"Cough, cough, oh.....well.....um...."
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"Look, i know this is.....probably not the life style you envisioned for your son but....."
Type turned his head, he was to the other side listening, kata had asked for water.
"I am in deep committed love with type.....he is even willing to take my name......he will be a varmino.....look.....i have done so many wrong things and been an asshole to him......i plan to make it up.....and in full......if my mother can not accept i love a man. She does not need to be here."
Type smiled wide.
Tharns father turned to place his hand to his son's shoulder.
"So.....this is not a farce like the contract? You two are actually going to...."
Tharn nodded.
"Dad.....this is real.....we are in love.....i want no other....."
His father nodded.
They both stepped away from another to turn to see type come in to go to a cabinet then the sink to walk to tharn to hold his hand with a wide smile.
"Your turn to hold the baby......grandpa."
He looked to tharns father.
Nodding, they all parted to go out.
After, talking in pleasantries, tharn lead them out after type and him hugged everyone.
Closing the door, tharn turned confused.
"Type?"
"In the bedroom....." He called.
Tharn took his hand up to loosen his tie.
In, he stood in the doorway to laugh.
Type was on the bed wearing nothing but a big red ribbon.
He smiled wide.
"Mmm.....time for us to exchange our gifts."
Tharn nodded to take off his jacket then stepped to the edge looking down. Type looked to his shirt to take his hands up to unbutton.
Taking his hands up, he pushed type down to go to his mid section to take a hand to the ribbon to untie.
Type breathed heavily.
Tharn looked him over to chuckle a bit.
"How....are you still nervous?"
Type brought his arms to wrap them around tharns neck.
"This.....it's our first Christmas......together my love."
Tharn smiled to lean down to give him a breathe taking kiss.
After there passionate round, they laid to there backs breathing heavily.
"Fuck type! Hahaha......"
Type smiled to turn his head to look to tharn.
Turning, he went to retrieve something under there bed to then turn, head to his hand to place a black box on tharns chest.
He looked down then at type.
Type wore a huge smile.
"I'm not the only present tharn."
Tharn then opened the box too take out a black ring. Type sat to throw the box wherever to grab the black ring to hang his head to eye.
Tharn turned to his side to look at it.
"I.....never thought....we would be here tharn......never thought we would be really going out, to be married in 6 months.......i.....thought i was in love with.....well you know who but......you made me realize what that word really means......i love you tharn......our past is filled with pain......let our future be nothing but happiness and filled with love. Tharn varmino.....will you marry me?"
Tharn chuckled to hold out his left hand.
Type looked up with a smile to place it on. Then he grabbed type to pull him down to embrace him tightly.
"God.....you are too fucking cute type! I am so in love with you."
Type buried his face in tharns chest to squeeze.
"So.......is that a....."
Tharn laughed loudly.
"What do you think?"
Type leaned his head Back the two looked to another.
"Its a yes my love.....of course yes.....do you want to know what my gift is?"
Type moved a bit.
"For me to fu...."
Tharn shook his head.
"Maybe tomorrow...."
Tharn brought a hand down to his chin to lift it up.
He rubbed his thumb on his chin.
"We are going to get married in a church my love."
Types eyes widen.
"Tharn.....i don't want to force you..."
Tharn held him close to pat his head.
"Wherever we are.......does not matter. This is important to you my beloved. Whatever wifey wants.....there husband will obey."
Type smiled to move tharn to sit on his body to look down to then lean to look up.
"I think you and i are both husband and wife at times tharn."
Tharn shook his head.
"You are the wifey."
Type smiled to lay his ear to his chest.
"I love you tharn......you have no idea how much."
Tharn wrapped his arms around types body.
"This is the best Christmas i have ever had type.......you have no idea.....how much i am in love with you."
Type smiled to let his eyes drift has tharn hummed a song. They both feel into a content and peaceful sleep.