the return of runta

A month passed after the drunken incident, the two got back to the schedule of sleeping over at each other places again, they were a bit silent to each other for 2 weeks, the other 2 weeks to types surprise tharn started to act a bit more tender and sincerely caring.
Before he wouldn't help type with the shopping but now he went and helped with the bags.
Tharn bought a pull out bed for type and threw out his futon that was hurting him.
Type stopped some teasing and became more playful.
When they went to each others parents houses they really acted has if they were in a relationship.
If type had something on the side of his lip, tharn would wipe it off and if tharn needed something like a drink or more food type would automatically get up and retrieve it.
Kata didn't like what she was seeing but she couldn't really do anything about it. Tharns sister still researched into it but couldn't find anything. Has she watched the two, her stomach would get nauseous, kata had a deep crush on type.
By the 3rd month into there "fake relationship" tharn started to become callous to type once more and kept his distance.
Unknown to type, tharn started to have dreams about there incident and he was becoming conflicted about it.
Dream
Tharn was hovering over type, thrusting deeply into him, hearing the moans.
(On the outside his head was moving back and forth trying to wake up)
Looking down, drunkly He saw the hour shaped, pale, slim body.
Peering his eyes up he saw, type lean his head to the side, moaning, gripping the bed sheet above his head.
Tharn raised an eye brow has he became harder inside the man.
"Aaaaah I'm gonna cum!"
Opening his eyes, wide, tharn breathed heavily, to dart them, gulping.
He sat slowly up, a hand to his forehead.
Looking down he was pinching a tent, just then his alarm went off.
Peering his eyes up, type sat up to stretch, groaning a bit too get up going to the bathroom.
Tharn took a deep breathe in to flop on his back to his bed to rub his eyes.
It was the 1st week of there 3rd month on friday morning.
Tharn.groaned.
Why are you having such dreams!
Hearing the bathroom door open, he removed his hands to see type come out to shuffle to the kitchen to start the breakfest.
Once he was in there, tharn got up to go to the bathroom, locking it.
To the sink, he placed his arms to the sides to look himself over in the mirror.
"What the hell is wrong with you! You are disgusting! Stop having those dreams!" He hissed quietly to himself.
Peering his eyes down, he gritted his teeth.
He had a rock hard erection.
Tharn shook his head to get into the shower to take a cold one.
You just need a woman tharn, that is all.
To the kitchen has things started to Heat up, type went to the living room to piece the bed together and get dressed. Placing his dirty clothes to the bag, he looked to the bathroom door, a bit confused to hear the shower. They both took separate ones the night before.
Shrugging, he went to his phone to look through it to grit his teeth.
He woke up to the same, apologetic text from beo, type shook.his head to delete.
Ever since that one day, beo texted type every day to apologize and asked to meet. Type wouldn't respond to one.
He also wouldn't change his number. Even though beo has done horrible things to him, type still had unresolved feelings for him.
Deleting the text, he lowered the phone to look at the bathroom door, lips parted, eyes darted.
Then he shook.he's head.
Don't type!
To the kitchen he went back to making the breakfest.
After, tharn came out of the bathroom, fully dressed to go to the kitchen.
They both sat to consume.
Type looked to tharns uncomfortable stance to raise an eye brow. He wouldn't look at type and he kept his head down.
"Mmm You okay?"
Tharns body flinched, his brows furrowed.
"Not of a gay boy concern. Eat, we need to hurry."
Eating only half, he got up to place the dish in the sink to part.
Type leaned back, eyes darted.
"Prick.....just curious....didn't have to act like that....not really....."
Type grumbled to himself to continue eating.
In the car, type kept his eyes to the window to dart them to tharn every now and then. He was rigid. Type was confused has too why. They had been.getting along fine then this.
Looking out the window, type put on a pout.
Is it something i did? Can't.....really remember anything?
Type started to think that maybe after all this they could be friends but it was a possibility they probably wouldn't want to be in each other's lifes after.
Oddly, that thought made types heart ache a bit.
After there silent car ride, the two had a hard, busy day at the office. At a board meeting, type stood next to his presentation to talk it over in full, looking to everyone.
Tharn couldn't take his eye off, he started to flick his pen back and forth onto the table.
Gulping, tharn gritted his teeth.
Types moans echoed in his head till he got abruptly up to go to the bathroom.
Everyone watched has he rudely exited.
Rolling his eyes, type continued.
To the bathroom, tharn splashed water on his face, to then look himself over in the mirror, to step back, eyes widen.
Has if he was watching in a 3rd person, he saw them in a close.embrace, having sex, type moaning loudly.
Turning, tharn placed his back to the sink to wrap his arms across his body to hang his head closing his eyes.
God fucking damn it! What the hell is wrong with me! Why do i have to keep seeing that disgusting display! Why do i have to keep seeing That sexy body under neath mi....
Tharns eyes widen to bring up a hand to pinch the bridge of his nose to take a deep inhale.
Your not gay! You like women! Short, big breasted, cute and funny, intelligent women not men!
Bringing his hand down, he looked to the side to see type come in.
He stepped too tharn to look angerly at him.
"Why did you leave in such a manner! Was it not good?"
Tharns eyes darted up and down then gave a grimance.
"It was a piece of shit! Has are you."
Types eyes widen.
Tharn then walked around, type turned to watch him go.
"What the hell is his problem!"
Not going to take it, type followed to stop.
Tharn had stopped looking at a woman's back.
She was talking to the security asking for him.
Types eyes darted between the two. He knew who.that was.
The security, eyes widen to point at him.
Runta turned, she gave an awkward smile to step to tharn.
He looked down at her breathing heavily, gritting his teeth.
Type stood there not really knowing what to do. However, they were at the office, the two needed to go outside. Taking a deep breathe in, type stepped to them.
Runta didn't take her gaze away from tharn, neither did he from hers.
Type stepped too the side of them.
His eyes darted. Oddly his heart sunk, not really understanding why.
"Mmm.....you two....need to take this outside....this is a place of work."
Runta then looked to type to nod. She tried to take tharns hand but he pulled it away, tears started to well up.
"Tharn..... please. I.....need to talk to you...."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Types eyes darted between the two.
"Tharn.....you need to go outside and talk."
Type nodded to try and turn but tharn grabbed him by his wrist too pull him to himself.
Runta eyes darted confused with there close embrace.
Type closed his eyes.
Tharn.... please don't.
"Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of my boyfriend and i."
Type gritted his teeth to.sign.
Runta's eyes widen, she looked to type. Fuming a bit.
Type opened his eyes too look to her apologetically.
Looking back to tharn, tears.fell down.she turned to part.
Has she left, type pushed himself away to look tharn up and down.
"You need to go After her tharn!" He hissed.
Tharn looked to type.
"Remember the contract!"
He said to him through gritted teeth.
He then went about type to walk in haste to his office.
Type stood there to shake his head.
After work, tharn texted type to meet.him outside.
Looking to it, type breathed erratically in and out.
Peering his eyes up, he had an idea why tharn wished to meet up.with him.
Probably going to end this now instead of a year.
Taking a deep breathe type left to go meet up.
Going to the place, he saw tharn sitting on a bench, staring forward.
Type stepped too him, looking down.
"What.....is it tharn?"
He gulped to turn his head to look at type.
There eyes darted.
"I......want to sleep with you."
Type leaned his head back, eyes opened wide, he was in shock and surprise.
"What?!"