finding out a truth

When the two woke, silence stayed between them. Peering his eyes up, type was still on tharns chest, arm wrapped around. Looking down to type, he didn't know why but, his heart skipped a beat.
Tharn wanted to take type right then and there, however they just woke, neither could be stressed or frustrated.
Taking a deep breathe he started to get up, type got off instantly, they sat, looking to another.
Turning his head, type gulped.
"Um....can....i get the first shower today?"
Tharn nodded.
"Go....ahead."
"Mmm thank you."
Type shifted to get up, he wobbled a bit, to tharns surprise he smiled.
Has type went, tharn oddly didn't look away.
Placing his arms behind, he hung his head to look down.
Wonder what it would be like if we.....in the shower.....
Shaking his head, tharn got up, to put on his boxers to go to types kitchen to down a cup of water.
Placing it down, he hung his head, gripping the edge of the sink.
What the hell is wrong with you tharn! You are not gay! Why couldn't you look away when he went to the shower? Why are you fantasizing about him? This is gross.....
Tharns face fell.
He stiffly shook his head.
But.....its not gross......it's....actually quite good......
Tharn signed to turn his head.
What is happening to me? Why am i not disgusted by this has i should be?
Well, thinking logically, its Just sex, incredible, satisfying, amazing sex but.....
Tharn turned his head forward to sign heavily.
You.....need to stop this tharn....no good will come from this....Yourll just hurt him.....Type does not deserve it.
Peering his eyes to the side counter, types phone went off.
Grabbing it, he saw a message from beo.
Chewing his inner cheek, tharn looked up a bit jealous.
In the shower, type held his head to the warm water, mentally kicking himself.
You should not have allowed this type. You two are becoming something more....he even held your hand type.
Taking his head down, he brought up his hand then the other to run his index and middle over his palm. His heart raced.
This is bad type, it's just sex,nothing more. What do you think will happen? Yourll turn him gay and you two will fall in love....
Type gulped.
Your a fool type, this is tharn qiero we are talking here. He has been nothing but an asshole to you since you Two were 10. Treated you like shit for your sexual orientation.....
Type gritted his teeth, his face fell.
But then, why is my Heart beating like this?
Do you.....love....him....Type?
What about beo?
Before type could think further, he turned his head, placed his arms to his side, to look at tharn a bit in surprise.
"What are you doing?"
Stepping to type, he brought up his hand to his face to pull it up. There eyes darted.
"Im....stressed......runta texted me."
Type raised an eye brow.
Tharn lied, in reality he was stressed but it was because he felt jealousy. He didn't understand why.
Bringing types face to his they locked in a deep kiss.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
Don't fall for him Type! Don't you fucking dare! Just......guilt free sex.....
Turning, tharn pushed type gently to the wall, the shower water hit his back.
Tharn had both his hands to either side of types neck, types hands were to his waist. They weaved and woved there heads back and forth, swirling there tongues about feeling the heat off of each other's tongues.
They both moaned and breathed heavily into it.
Parting, to catch there breathes, they placed there foreheads on one another's.
Tharn looked down to see there erections.
"Did....you clean your?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"Of....course...." He breathed heavily.
Tharn took his hand to run it down sensually. Type shivered with the pleasure.
Tharn smiled.
He then went to his member to stoke. Type gripped tharns flesh to his waist.
"Mmm tharn....."
He peered his eyes up to type, his face was becoming a mess.
"I'm....curious.... how many have.....sucked you off?"
Type peered his eyes up.
"Why....mmmm.....does it....matter?"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then get on his knees looking up at type.
His eyes widen to place his hands to the top of tharns shoulders. There eyes darted.
"How...."
He licked his tip.
Type moaned heavily.
"Many?"
He licked again.
Type gulped. He really didn't want to answer. The answer was a bit embarrassing.
"Wwhy....mmm....why does it...."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Tell me type....."
He licked his head again.
Type quivered, pre cum ozzed out his slit.
He hung his head, to dig his nails in tharns shoulders a bit.
"Mmm.....i.....why.....mmm...uuum....to..embarrassing...."
"A lot?"
Tharn moved his mouth away to stroke and hard, he got a bit mad with jealousy again.
Type gritted his teeth. He was close.
"Fuck! Mmmm I'm gonna..."
Tharn removed his hands and type opened his eyes wide.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm won't let you cum til you tell me. Now how many type!"
Type looked him over. Why are you wearing an angery expression?
Gritting his teeth, type slide down to wrap his arms around tharn to bring him to type so he could go to his ear.
Tharns eyes widen with the truth, grabbing type, he Brought them up, spat in.his hand to lube his member, to hold him up, type instantly placed his legs and arms around has tharn went deeply inside.
Type leaned his head up to Moan.
"Aaaaaah tharn! I.....can't.....hold.....it.....mmmm....cc....cccuming! Mmmmm"
Type moved his hand up to grip tharns hair, has his body went up and down with the friction.
His seed flew everywhere.
Tharn went to his ear.
"Cumming first.....means....i get to cum inside this warm..... hot..... sexy ass type...mmmm...."
Another few thrusts he filled his cavity.
They then fell down, breathing heavily.
"Mmm tharn! That was...."
Tharn smiled.
"Better then your ex?"
Types eyes widen, to grit his teeth.
Moving about, type stood to go to the water to wash himself off of tharns scent.
Tharn turned to eye type but didn't get up.
Stepping away from the shower, he wiped the water from his eyes.
"Mmmm guess.....better. You straight boy can really give it to this gay man."
Gritting his teeth,type got out, to dry himself to part. He didn't know why but that hit a nerve.
Tharn hung his head to sign, getting up he washed himself off.
What the fuck tharn! Why would you say that?
Why are you comparing yourself to beo? You two are not really dating.....
Gritting his teeth, one truth he learned made him smile and took away the jealousy feeling.
(Previously)
"Only you have sucked me off tharn."