my point of view

Early on, tharn knew his place and well. He went to private schools, had a multitude of lessons and was exceptional at everything.
The only thing he was truly lacking was a childhood. His parents made him grew up at a young age.
By his 5th birthday they found him to be rather lonely so they decided to give him a sibling. They wished for a boy but they had a little girl, to which his parents spent more time with.
By age 10, his father was grooming him to take over the family business one day.
At a party he met a very weird boy who was not proper has him.
The whole situation was nothing but undesirable.
He found out this boys older brother had some issues and type was a trouble maker and didn't listen.
Once there parents were done talking they parted to the car.
Tharn looked out the Window a bit distressed over the encounter.
His parents sat to the side of him.
"I think they will bring us great fortune and loads of money."
The mother nodded joyfully.
She then looked to tharn.
"Tharn?"
He turned his head to eye her.
"You talked to there son. Was he nice?"
Tharn made a face.
"Not....really. Didn't sit properly and i think...."
Tharn gritted his teeth. Reasons unknown to him, he didn't wish too tell his parents what he saw of his brother.
Not really in your right to tell.
"You think what?"
Tharn signed.
"I think this boy is very childish and will bring what you are trying to do with his parents down."
His mother turned her head to his father, to share in a laugh.
Tharn rolled his eyes to look out his window.
Over the years the parents tried to push them together so they could maybe one day take over the companies to make a stronger one but the two did not get along.
From 10 to 14, tharn kept his distance to indulge in his studies and lessons.
The day he found type was kissing another boy, he made sure to stay far away.
He thought it to be overly disgusting and wrong.
Going home after what he witnessed, he went straight to his room to indulged in his homework trying to get that image out of his head.
Has he worked his noisy sister came in to pout.
"No.....Type today?"
Tharn leaned his head up to look at her. He knew his sister had a small crush on type. When he came over with with his parents the two would often go off and play.
Tharn shook his head, to look back at his homework.
"I.....think you need to stop this little crush you have with him kata. He likes boys."
Tharns eyes widen.
Why did you tell her that?
Looking to her, she hung her head, eyes darted to tear up.
"You are so mean brother! Your a liar!"
She left running out of his room.
Sighing, he flopped back to his bed to look at his ceiling. To a point he knew he shouldn't have said anything, but he did not want type in his family.
If this crush turned to something more has she grew up then it could become a reality.
The next few days, type made sure not to be anywhere near tharn, feeling a bit embrassed.
When tharn had to go to types parents house.
Kata cornered type when she could to ask.
He was honest with her, the only other people who knew was his parents who excepted there son.
Turning with tears in her eyes, there relationship was never the same.
Finding tharn, they both got into an altercation which left both boys with bruises on there faces.
Type hovered over tharn, on the ground, laying on top of him, punching.
"You had no right!"
Tharn grabbed both his hands into his to struggle them about.
"I had every.right! You know has well has i she has a crush on you! Don't.... Want you, faggot in....my....family!"
Types eyes narrowed to struggle against tharn.
"You are such a narrow minded son of a..."
Kata seeing them.fight went to get both set of parents.
They pulled the boys off, they breathed heavily looking to another.
"What is going on?"
Type looked to tharn then to his mother.
Tharn raised an eye brow. He took this chance to maybe never having to see type again.
"This fag jumped me!"
His parents eyes went wide to look at type then to his parents.
Type shook.his father's hands off of him to look angerly at tharn, pointing a finger at him.
"Your son is an asshole! He told kata i like boys. Tharn had no right."
Fuming, types eyes darted to turn and leave.
Tharns parents looked to another. His mother spun him around eyeing.
"Is....this true?"
Tharns eyes widen.
"Mother, father this boy is gay. He shouldn't be..."
His mother shook.him a bit.
"Tharn! Do not be homophobic! I want you to go and apologize to that boy."
Tharn shook his body from his mother's grasp to eye his family.
"The hell i will! He will bring Down your business! When he does, do not come to me!"
Tharn turned to stomp off.
His parents looked to types apologetically.
Has he went down the hall, he stopped to look to the side. Type was leaned against a wall crying.
Looking him up and down, his brother then came out of his room looking odd to go to his brother to hug him.
"Shhh it's okay... it's okay."
Tharn gulped. He did feel a bit bad.
Turning his head forward, he continued to the door to go to his family car.
The next few years, he tried to keep his distance and not talk to type, but once tharns parents knew, everyone then found out. Type also didn't hide it.
Tharn then fully invested himself in the family business, lessons and homework.
By 20, he had fallen in love with a girl, his parents didn't approve of because of her background. Lasting a year, he planned to.Marry her but one day out of no where she vanished.
No matter how hard he tried he could not find runta.
After, that tharn had one night stands that left him feeling more hollow.
By 23, his parents had him go on blind dates often to no avail. None were his type.
So over a year, he stayed celibate and went on these blind dates to appease his parents, not feeling anything for these girls.
By Saturday, he went to his parents house to discuss business.
Sitting to.there couch his sister came in with a huge grin.
He looked her over with narrowed eyes.
Since what happened when they were little, kata wished to exact her revenge to her older brother. He knew this of her. They did not have a great relationship after he told her type was gay, shattering her feelings for him.
Placing the papers to the side, he stood to step towards her. They eyed one another.
"Let me have it kata. What is it?"
"Well, i know something and....its pretty good."
Tharn wrapped his arms around his chest to raise an eye brow.
"And?"
"You....know that one girl....what was her name.... Runta?"
Tharn gritted his teeth in anger.
His sister leaned to him with a wide smirk.
"Well, apperently our parents had a hand in her disappearance."
Tharns eyes widen in dis belief.
"Your....lying."
Kata straightened up to shake her head.
"Nope. Afraid not. I found a letter in fathers desk, its about two years old. It was.in runta hand writing. She was asking our father for more money and if not she was going to come back."
Tharn took a step back, lips parted.
"Your.....lying! Runta was never after our family's money."
Going around kata he needed to find his father.
Kata turned to smile wide.
"Its sad but true. Now i hope you feel What i felt big brother."
Chuckling, she turned to go to her room.