Glimpse

Natasha's pov

I woke up past 10 in the morning. I stretched and yawned for a moment. I leaned away from the bed to grab my phone and check on it, after a while of scrolling through my social's I received a text from Carol.

Carlie🌻

Hey Natie! Are you awake already?

Natie💅🏻

Yep sup?

Carlie🌻

Okie dokie, see you in an hour.

Natie💅🏻

Copy that.

I went out of bed and head to take a quick shower. After a few minutes of showering, I chose a simple outfit for today and didn't bother to dry my hair since I'm coloring it today.

After all those girly things to do, I'm finally at my car, I turned the player ok to set the mood and start driving myself to the mall.

Minutes later I reached my destination, and parked my car. I entered the mall and call the girls. After a few rings Maria picked up.

"Hey I'm here, Where are you guys at?" I asked through the phone.

"In the salon already." She answered.

"Okay, I'm in my way."

As I walked near the Ice cream parlor I heard a cute little voice that stops me on my track.

"I want that one Auntie Kara! The vanilla one with chocolate drizzle on it and sprinkles!" The little girl exclaimed happily. I turned my head at her direction and much to my dismay I'm facing her back.

Something inside me wants to see that little girl's face so I stood there pretending to wait on someone just so that I can catch a glimpse of her. I heard the girl she called 'Auntie Kara' speaks. Her name sounds very familiar, makes me nostalgic somehow. "Fine but you have to drink a lot of water later okay?" I heard 'Kara' said. The little girl giggled and nods happily.

"Cute." I mumbled to myself. Still patiently waiting for her to turn around.

I felt my phone buzzed but I shrugged it off. It's probably just the girls wondering where am I. Another woman came but she has a dark hair. Wait! Isn't she the one Steve's speaks to the other night? What is she doing here?

My question got answered when the little girl cling on her, I felt the need to be hug by that kid. "So where shall we go my little princess?" I heard her asked.

"Come on little girl... Turn around..." I know that I looked so weird right now and probably creepy for wanting to see that little girl's face but hell! The urge of catching even a glimpse of her is hard to resist!

My wish got fulfilled when she turned around, before I can even stare at her I felt someone tugged my arms. I jolted and turned around quickly.

"Damn you Maria! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed, my hands on my chest, feeling the rapid beats of my heart.

"What the hell are you doing here? We've been waiting for you there! Come on!" She chanted and starts to dragged me away. I looked back at the little girl's direction but she wasn't there any more.

-

We are currently having our hair colored, well specifically me, they're just having a highlights or treatments or whatever it is. The little girl haven't left my mind but I'm trying to shook the thought of her.

I decided to focus my attention to my best friends and participate in our gossips or how their relationships stressed them.

"Jesus Christ! He dismissed all of his meetings just to participate on that Cheeseburger challenge!" Said Pepper who seems to be really stressed and has this unbelievable face.

We laughed at her complaints about Tony. So is Maria with Sam, Carol also shared a story of how did her outing with Thor goes.

A while later my hair is done.

"Time to reveal what you look like Natasha..." I muttered under my breath and when I turned my gaze in the mirror I was amazed at how the blonde hair suits me.

"You look extremely beautiful Miss Romanoff!" The staff who colored my hair exclaimed.

I smiled at him or her? Probably her. "Thank you."

Maria smirked, "Here's to blonde Natasha! It suits you." I only giggled at her. Soon Carol commented too.

"Sometimes I'm jealous on how beautiful you are like how? Rogers will drool for sure." My cheeks flushed at the sudden mention of his name.

"Hope so..."

"Anyways I'll wait for you guys outside okay?" Maria said and we just nod. We paid our bills and soon later found ourselves leaving the salon.

I saw the little girl again and  oh wow.... She's beautiful... I think I've seen her face somewhere I just can't figure where.

I was shocked when she runs towards our direction? I don't know but my heart started to race...

"Aunt Mari!" She exclaimed and jumped on Maria. Okay? Aunt Mari?

I saw how Maria, Pepper and Carol lost the color in their faces. Shocked and fear written on their faces.

"Hi Aunt Carlie! Aunt Peps! I missed you!" She giggled. Soon the girl called Kara came and her eyes widened while the other girl looked so confused.

I was about to say something when suddenly Steve appeared out of nowhere and the next thing happened shocked my core.

"Papa look they're here!" Papa? Steve has a child already?

I'm so confused and felt my heart ripping apart, "What on earth is going on in here?"

-------

Yep I changed my username XD