Minho for @oreochann

I've been working with Frypan for a while now and I'm getting pretty good at it. "So what's for breakfast?" I asked waking in with a apron on. "Pancakes. Think you can handle that?" Fry(don't ask why I'm using that version of his name.) asked me. "Pancakes so hard." I joked, grabbing the flour, eggs, and milk. "Haha. Come on girl." Frypan said taking the things before I dropped them. "Thanks. Let's get started." I took the flour, measured out 3 1/2 cups, cracked 4 eggs, and measured out 3 1/2 of milk. "So what are you gonna talk about today? Making him jealous by kissing someone else? Or making him jealous by-" I punched him in the arm. "Stop it Fry." He chuckled. "Sorry girl. I just like teasing people." I looked at him. "Really? I had no idea?" I said sarcastically. "Funny. I like you." I smiled at that. "Thanks, I like you too." I say, wiping my hands on my apron.

"Hey Catsy." Gally said, placing his plate down. "Hey Gally." I said, putting a pancake on his plate. I repeated this about 50 or so times before Minho came. "Hey Catsy." Minho was wearing his mint green shirt. "Hey Minho." I said kinda cold. "Why so cold today?" I shrugged my shoulder. "Eh. Girls are like that. One day they're nice and everything and the next they're the biggest bitch on the planet." I said smiling up at him. Minho burst out laughing. So I slapped him across the arm. "Shut up shuckface." Minho finally controlled his laughter and walked away. He was something else.

{that night}

"Hey Catsy!" Chuck says, sitting down next to me. "Hey Chuckie." I say. "So have you told him yet?" My breathing started to quicken. "Chuck! What the hell?" I hiss. "Sorry but-" "Tell who what?" A familiar voice asks. Minho. "Nothing." I said. "Come on. It can't be nothing." Minho says, sitting down on the other side of me. "Trust me it's nothing." I say, eating a bit of potato. "Okay come on." Minho didn't give me time to answer before pulling me out to the deadheads.

"What's wrong with to today? You're always cold to people." Minho asks. "Nothing." I said calmly. "Yes it is."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes and I'm not gonna let you go until I know what's up." Minho says, crossing his arms across his chest. "Minho..." I suddenly hug him. "Gally is right behind us so act like we're doing something we need to alone for." I whisper in his ear. "Okay..... I know what to do." Minho whispered back. "I'm sorry I sprang all that on you but I had to get it off my chest." I sniff. "Don't apologize Minho. It was really sweet." I say back, not know where this is going. "Thanks. You deserve to hear something sweet every now and then. I mean other than my lovely voice." I chuckle. "Yeah your voice is 'lovely' alright." I say. "Hey I'm gonna protect you. No matter what." I looked back to where Gally was standing. "He's gone." I say, letting him go.

"Good job. I never knew you could lie like that." He says. "Hm thanks Minho." I say. "So what did you 'get off your chest' earlier?" I ask him. "Thatiloveyou." Minho says so quickly, but I still understood. "Hm... Interesting." I say. "Did you want to say anything before I go?" Minho asks. "Yeah come here." I said, motioning that I'll whisper it to his. "I-I-I l-love y-you." I shuddered. Minho stumbled backward. "Y-you love m-me?" I nodded my head. Thank goodness it was dark, because if it wasn't Minho would have seen my blush. "Good." Before I could say anything Minho pressed his lips to mine. His lips were kinda rough and I could taste mint.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."
__________________________
@Oreochann I hoped you liked this and I'm sorry it came so late. Hope everyone had a bloody great Christmas and hope you guys have a happy new year.🎊🎉
{P.S. I'm sorry this is so crappy.}