Uncles and Daddy

"I'm six months today!" I smile and mama chuckles. 

"You look amazing Billie, I don't see how you do it" Claudia said as she let the dogs out, them running around her and Finneas' backyard. 

"You're still small though" Mom said, rubbing my stomach. "The doctor said they'll be small because I'm short, and because it's two they don't have enough space". 

"So are you going to push them out or have a C-section?" Claudia asked.

 "I dunno, I feel like if I don't push them out then It's like, I'm not a real mama, I didn't birth them, ya know?". 

"It's not like that Billie, some people don't have the strength, or an emergency happens, it'll still make you an amazing mama". 

Dad smiled and hugged me and I burst into tears. "Oh my god!" Finneas laughed. 

Shark sniffed my leg and I slowly get on my knees. "Hi sharky! Hii!" I say in my baby voice, scratching behind his floppy ears. 

"Billie, did you pee yourself...again?". 

I look at the small wet spot on my shorts and groan, dad helping me up. 

I waddle to the bathroom and decide to put on a pad, after putting on new underwear, so at least I can make it two hours without changing. 

I go put on some shorts and Brandon called. 

"Hello?" I ask. 

"What you doin baby mama?" He asked, drunk. "Que, you need to sober up" I sigh. 

"I know, I got three months, this my first time in five months" he mumbled. "Well, you're doing good, and I'm pissing myself" I said and he started to laugh. 

"Put a pad on" he laughed. 

"I did, now I ain't gotta pee, but if I take this bitch off, yo kids gon have a problem with that". 

"Them ain't my kids, them yo kids". 

"Who put them here?" I ask and he started to laugh again. "You need a nap baby!" I laugh. 

"Ok, imma go sober up, lu you". 

"I love you too Brandon" I smile. 

He hung up the phone and I smile, playfully rolling my eyes as I walked out the bathroom. 

"Uh, Billie?" Finneas asked. 

"Hmm?" I ask and he showed me a post from a fan. 

"I honestly dont know if Billie's my friend, i think she's my friend". 

Danielle went on about me for about five seconds and I roll my eyes. "I cut her off a while ago, she was problematic. She wanted me to go steal with her, at 5 months pregnant". 

"Steal what?" Mom asked, handing me some food. 

"I dunno, and then Woahvicky is trying with her and yea, she tagged me in something on her story, about the nudes thing and flirting with Que?". 

"Oh yea I saw it" Claudia showed me a screenshot off her phone.