That Strong

"Ouu! Gummy bears!" Billie smiled. 

"No!" I panic. 

"What?!" She jumped, looking at me and the boys confused. "That ain't no gummy bears" I take the bag away. 

"That some weed in there, it'll fuck you up" Gawa said. 

"Aw, now i want gummy bears". 

"Okay, we can go to the gas station, but keep ya ass from these" I hold up the bag. "Okay" she smiled. 

"Billie, I'm deadass, dont touch em". 

"I won't" she said. 

"Mama, I'm serious okay?" I said frustrated. "You dont trust me?" She pout. 

"No!" I said and she giggled. 

"Stay away!". 

"Okay Que, I will, pinky promise". 

Me and the boys go to the back to play the game, the twins fighting over a toy. 

We just let him fight, if we break it up they just try and fight us. 

Few Hours Later

We heard Billie slamming around and I walk out, confused. 

"Ma?" I call out, walking to the front. 

"Ma- what the hell?" I looked down at something I stepped in, puke. 

"Billie?" I cover my nose as the door opened, Prince and Gawa walking out. "What the hell?" Gawa mumbled, looking in the throw up to see green and red chunks.

The gummies are red, green and blue. 

We rush to find her and it was more throw up, us finding her on the floor. "Billie!"I rush to pick her up. 

"Oh fuck, she ate half a fucking bag!". 

Prince yelling made the twins crawl out the room and he went to go get them, taking them back.

"She going pale, we gotta go to the hospital" I shake my head. 

At The Hospital 

"I-im sorry- I had a few because i didn't think they were that strong-" Billie choked up a sob. 

"They didn't kick in so I ate more and they were good- I'm sorry!" Billie cried. 

"Mama, I get baked off three, you pretty much fucking overdosed!". 

"Stop yelling" she cried, clinging onto Finneas. "I told you no! What the fuck possessed you to pull some dumb ass shit like that?! Huh?". 

"Sev, calm down" Prince said and I stormed out the room. 

Billie PoV

Brandon left, me continuing to sob. 

"Billie why would you do that?" Finneas stroked my head, letting me cry on his shoulder. "I dont know! I feel like I cant do anything cause I'm a 'teen mom' and-and I'm famous, i already have a bad image for getting pregnant with a grown man, you're all trying to keep me in the dark!". 

"Billie, what are you talking about? You've never been high in your life, the only thing you inhale is your asthma medication. We're not hiding you from anything, we let you live, we watched the twins for a whole week straight and att go out with your friends and do whatever. We cant keep an image on you, we never have. Billie you get hate for winning an award". 

I sat quiet. 

I was wrong, I was really wrong. 

"Call him back" I frowned. 

"Let him cool off, he's just worried". 

I softly nod, tears still pooled up in my eyes. 

After a while he came back and everyone else left. "Ya kids worried" he climbed in the bed. 

"I'm sorry Que" I looked up at him. 

"Billie, i-" he said and let out a slow breath. 

"A care about you okay? You scared the shit outta me" he frowned and I sadly nod. "Please mama, don't so shit like that, you made me pinky promise you and shit, I take those serious" he pulled me closer and I giggle. 

"Okay? I cant raise them damn demons myself" he grabbed my chin, kissing me. "I gotta stop with the smoking and edibles and popping pills". 

"No, you dont have to, I just have to stop being a brat" I snuggled into his chest. "Is it safe to sleep? When I closed my eyes I drowned". 

"Gon have a crazy ass dream, I'll be here if you have a nightmare". 

 Next Day

Billie cried on my chest, me laughing. 

It was the after effects, girl was hallucinating, zoning off, her eyes were red. 

"Billie, That's your heart" I said, she was scared of her heartbeat. 

"Make it stop" she looked at me. 

"You'll die" i said and she looked at me shocked, making us all laugh. 

We all were in tears laughing at her. 

 "Stop" she cried, hiding under the covers. I pulled her from under them and Billie wrapped her arms around my neck, flashing a sexy smile. 

"Oh you're the horny high" I chuckle. 

"I love you!" She hugged me tight, me pulling her off me. "Get off" I chuckle. 

"Aww, why?". 

"Cause, you tryna pull some shit" I said. "No I'm not!" She cried. "Oh my jesus" I sigh, aggravated.

Billie immediately shut up, "sorry". 

"No you're fine, you cant help it" I said as I laid her down. 

Hours later

Everyone had to leave and when I walked in, Billie was fumbling under the covers. 

I looked at her closed eyes confused, as I got closer hearing wet sounds. "Billie!" I said shocked. 

"Help me" she panted, massaging her boob. "I-i need it- I need you" she moaned. 

"We're gonna get caught". 

We have an hour- shit- I learned the schedule, hurry and fuck me". 

I immediately pulled her to the side of the bed, pulling out her creamy fingers. I put them in my mouth as I undid my Jean's. 

Billie waiting impatiently, me easily sliding into her. "Yes!" She gasped as I pounded her, her hands gripping my shoulders. 

"Ooohh! Daddy!" She cried out as I covered her mouth. Billie squirmed and rocked her hips, wanting to reach her orgasm quick. 

"Shit, shit shit shit" I panted.

"Mama let me go" I tried moving her legs from around me. "I want it all!" She deeply gasped, grabbing my hair as her eyes rolled back. 

Her eyes clenched closed, clenching her walls. "Oh- you feel so- oh god!" She cried out, squirting. 

Billie tried catching her breath as I pull out, her opening her mouth. I pushed my dick in and came, her swallowing every last drop. 

We quickly clean up, Billie shakily laying right in the bed. I chuckle and fix her hair, her giggling. 

"Happy now?" I ask. 

"I feel better, round two?". 

"No Billie, just wait for em to release you" I chuckle, sitting down.