Scolded Me

June 4th
Twins are 9 months

"You're so old!" I hugged Brandon. "And a pedo" he joked and I smack him. "Those aren't fans if they say that" I cross my arms. 

"I can put another baby in you?" Brandon nibbled on my ear. "Nope" I smile, "you gotta marry me first" i wrap my legs around his torso. 

"Well let's get married" he carried me to the boys room. "No!" I giggle. 

Brandon opened the door and both their heads popped up, us both laughing. We pick them up and change them, deciding to leave them in their pajamas. 

We go down stairs and Brandon put the boys into high chairs as I got some food. "Now Quincy, mama has no more milk for you," Brandon said and put a bottle on the tray. 

"We can trade, the bottle and apple sauce for mama, deal?". 

Quincy grabbed the bottle and Brandon laughed as he opened the apple sauce. "Did you just make a deal with my baby?" I laugh. 

"Hey, he accepted" Brandon smiled. 

Blake doesn't care, he's just a fat ass. 

He gets that from Brandon. 

"Mm!" He hummed when I gave him some of the applesauce. "What the hell you know about some 'mm" I laugh. "Them dumbass cartoons" Brandon said and someone knocked on the door. 

I go open it and it was Prince and Gawa, girls attached to their hips. "I feel really short" I said and they all laughed at me. 

I let them in and shut the door, Blake screaming. "I'm coming! Jesus fucking christ". 

"Oh wow," Prince's girlfriend giggled.

I continued to feed him, letting him finish his bottle. "Prince watch yo kids" Brandon said as we went to go change. 

"Yall got five minutes!" Prince said. "Fifteen?" We smile. 

"You can watch them, they're angels" Sydney smiled. 

"Thank you!" We race up the stairs. 

Brandon pinned me against the wall and I smile, kissing him as the kids started to scream. 

We lock the door and quietly giggle. 

20 minutes later

I walk down the stairs and the boys looked up at me. "Why you give them a hard time?"I sat on the floor.  They crawled over and cooed, playing with my large shirt. 

"Them monsters make me not want to have kids" Gawa said. 

"You love my kids" I kiss Quincy. "Blake give me a kiss" i said and he kissed me. Brandon came down the stairs and lifted up Quincy, him squealing. 

"Wassup son," Brandon laughed as Quincy hugged his face. "Wanna recreate your birthday?" Brandon smiled at me. 

"Que stop fucking with me" I eyed him. 

"What happened?" Imani asked. 

"They got black out drunk and had a threesome in London". 

The two girls gasp and I blush. 

"I thought it was funny" Brandon said as he tossed Quincy in the air. 

"Brandon Adams! Stop it!". 

He stopped and immediately sat down, pulling Quincy down. He smiled and I couldn't help but smile. "Okay I'll leave you alone, since you're an old man". 

He eyed me and I nod at Quincy. "Daddy's old". 

Few Hours Later

"Nah, he ain't that old" I giggle. 

"I'm 18, nineteen in a few months" I nod. "And you're-" Sydney started. "24" Brandon caught Quincy from crawling off the table. 

"We put ya ass up here and you tryna skydive" he sat him back in the middle of the table, where Blake was. 

His mom handed him another plate, getting both the boy's attention. "Ma, look what you done did" Brandon looked at her. She giggled and kissed his cheek. 

That Night 

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear baby daddy, happy birthday to you" I sing to Brandon and everyone laughed. 

He scolded me and I smile, slowly placing the cake on the table. He blew out the candles and we all cheer, Prince smashing his head into the cake. 

We all laugh ad Brandon kicked him, me kissing it off his lips. "The boys can clean you up" I said. 

"Mm, you clean me up" he said slapping my ass and his mama smacked him. "Stop smoking you freak" I slap his chest.

He let the boys get some cake off his face and he cleaned his face as we brought out the real cake. "Made from scratch" I smile.  

"Come here" he motioned me. 

"Nope," I pick up Blake, putting a bottle in his mouth. 

12 am
Brandon PoV

"Please?" I ran my hands up her hips. 

"You got ten minutes" she said. "More like a few hours". 

I laid her down and turned her around, pulling off her shirt. 

Billie kissed me and I looked at the lingerie set, it continuing down. I immediately pull off her shorts and groan. 

"Like it?" She smirked

"Hell yea" I press against her. Billie pulled me down and kissed me, sloppily kissing. "I took a pill". 

"You deadass?" I pulled away. 

"And my birth control" she started to rock against me. "Stronger than I thought". 

I undid the buckles so I could pull the panties down. Billie undid my jeans, me massaging her breast. 

Billie let out a small and happy sigh when she pushed the tip in, her eyes rolling back  in pleasure. 

"Ain't even got started" I shove the rest in, making her gasp. "Ohhh! Queee!" She let out a deep moan, clenching her eyes. 

I thrusted quick, her covering her mouth. I grab a pillow and put it on her face, Billie wrapping her arms around it. 

She screamed out, me going faster now that she was muffled, her shaky hand rubbing her clit. Billie's hand tightened around the pillow, arching her back. "Oh my fucking God, Que-" she gasped, throwing her head back. 

The pillow fell off her face and I watch tears go down her face as she shook and trembled, slapping my chest. 

"Fuck hold on" I bend down, wrapping her arms around my neck. I kiss between her breast as I felt her clench and gasp my shaft with her walls, Billie going insane. 

"Please! Plesse let me- FUCK!". 

She squirted, me wrapping my hand around her neck. I felt myself about to cum, Billie holding onto my wrist. 

"Yes! Yes!" She covered her mouth. 

I gave her one, long but slow thrust as I came, Billie going limp. I take off her bra and lay down, pulling her onto my face. 

"We ain't done".