Meanie

"Aw man, they caught you lacking my dude" Prince picked up Quincy. "Blake, Where's your shirt?" I ask the baby. 

He looked at me and Brandon laughed,  finding it under the couch. "You can be showing ya sexy off, okay?" I put his shirt back on. 

"Ain't nothing about that pot gut sexy" Brandon poked and teased the baby. "Dont listen to daddy" I pucker out my lips, him gladly kissing them. 

He crawled off. 

"Quincy my dude, I just told ya ass I was gon give you some cake and now you broadcasting it like ya mama broadcasted that ha tittes is bigger than ha brain, llama looking ass". 

 Quincy look at him and blabbed back, "okay damn, imma stop talking bout her, I was playing". 

Quincy railed his arm back as far as he could and slapped Prince, "see, he saw you do that shit and now he slapping folks" Brandon laughed and I giggle. 

"No cake" Prince rubbed his face. 

"No hitting" Brandon popped his thigh and his lip poked out, it starting to quiver. 

He screamed, reaching for me. 

"Aww, come here baby, you didnt mean to hit him" I coo, them both gasping. 

"The nigga put his whole body in that shit!" They both said and I hold my laugh. 

"Come on, you didnt mean too, we'll go get you some cake. come on Blake! Bring ya ass I got some food!". 

"No hitting Quincy, okay?" I told him and he nodded, wiping his face. "Hitting is mean," I said as the two walked in the kitchen. 

"Apologize to uncle" I said and I lean him over so he could kiss his cheek, giving him a hug. 

Brandon picked up Blake, him giving Prince kiss because Quincy gave him one. "Thank you friend" Prince  smiled.  

"I'm dead, that shit was funny as hell" I held my laugh. 

"Lil hand hurt huh?" Brandon laughed. 

"Hell yea! My shit was deadass stinging". 

We gave them some cake and laid them down for a nap, them deciding it was a great idea to go to sleep inside my shirt, heads on my boobs. 

"You look pregnant again" Brandon giggled, taking a picture. "I didn't miss this," I said. 

"Yes you did girl, I know you like Brandon's demons in you". 

October 13
Twin's Birthday

I woke up to crying, slowly getting up with a whine, as I wanted to stay asleep. "Blake my love, What's wrong?". 

I pick him up, Brandon stirring. 

Blake wiggled over to his daddy, Brandon allowing him to cuddle into him. I get Quincy, laying the sleeping boy on my chest.  

A few hours later

I woke up to Quincy snuggling up against my face, me softly smiling. "You woke?" I whisper, looking at him. 

He sat up with a smile, Brandon chuckling. 

"Hi handsome" I kiss his nose. 

"Que" I pout. 

"What? They old huh?" He smiled. 

"Yes!" I cry, hugging Quincy tight. The boy whined and I look at him, "you don't wanna snuggle with mama anymore?" I frown. 

He giggled and I smile, kissing his forehead. Blake crawled over and I lay them both on my chest, Brandon taking a picture. 

"I want them to be babies again".