Astronomical

After finishing my grilled cheese and barbecue sauce, I go back in my room and continue to buy baby clothes. 

We want to know the genders at birth, just for a surprise. 

Brandon swears it's girls, but I know it's boys. 

I feel it. 

It won't matter, There's been some pink clothes from Drew and Brandon's mom, but I mean, there's nothing wrong with a boy wearing pink clothes. 

Or a girl wearing blue clothes. 

It's a baby what the fuck?

I think that's so dumb for people hating on parents for their kids wearing the 'wrong color clothes'. 

It's a baby. 

Like they'll throw up on it in five minutes and then they'll have to change. 

Calm down. 

Anyways, we've been working hard because I won't make it to my ninth month, I'm too small and they're too big, thanks to Brandon. 

So I have to get a C-section, at 37 weeks. 

I'm 6 months rn, so I'm 24 weeks, so I have 13 weeks left. 

And the room for the twins only has a crib. 

Lazy I know. 

But honestly, all I've done is sleep and uh, suck dick. 

Brandon has loved it. 

He just likes seeing me pregnant. 

I've been doing meet and greets, I can't do shows, I mean I can, but I wanna move around. 

The amount of toys and clothing we've gotten is astronomical. 

Expensive clothing brands sending me clothes and shoes, baby towels. 

I like this shit. 

I love attention. 

But n e wayz. 

I rolled my fat ass back out the bed to pee and waddled down stairs, watching mom fold clothes and blankets she washed. 

"Nike sent more" she pointed to a package on the table. 

"Can I get free clothes?" Brandon grumbled.  

"No" I giggle and he walked out the kitchen with an apple, bending down to peck me. I finish opening everything as he went upstairs to build the dresser. 

"Dad and Finn must not know he's here" I giggle. 

"No, I dont plan on telling them, so you better get Whatever out the way" she gave a grin.

"Mama!" I turn pink and she laughed, continuing what she was doing. 

I walk up the stairs, going in the room to see Brandon shirtless, pushing the tall dresser to the wall. 

I might have to take Mama's offer. 

"Wassup lil mama" he finally noticed me. "Hi" I smile and Brandon laughed, rubbing my stomach. 

"That a good spot? Do I need to move it?" He asked and I shake my head, mom walking in. 

"I have the clothes" she opened the door wider so we could see more of the baskets in the doorway. 

"Uh, peace out, I'm finna go smack on some food" Brandon smiled. 

"No! Come on you're helping". 

2 hours later

"We have diapers, different size socks,-".

We all turned and saw Finneas and Dad, them looking at the three of us. 

"We got hungry" i smile, as there were In and Out wrappers all over the floor. 

"Anyways" Finneas sighed. 

I take Brandon's burger and take a bite, him kissing his teeth. 

Mama scrubbed the sauce off my face and grabbed my hands, wiping them off. 

Brandon laughed and continued to toss the socks in the top drawer like he was playing basketball. 

"What is he doing here?" Finneas whispered as I loudly smacked on fries. 

"Helping" I answered. 

"Mama where you want all these?" Brandon looked at mom, holding up diapers. 

"The top of the closet, they wont need those for a while" she smiled as Dad helped me stand. 

"Que where's my milkshake?" I ask. 

He sipped from it before happily handing it back, us all getting back to work. 

I gather up the boxes of toys from fans and put them in the large toy box. 

Mom walked in with the newly washed sheet and put them on the bed. 

Soon we got as much done for the day and me and Brandon went to the room. 

"What? you want some dick?" He asked and I nod. 

Next Morning 

"You two were loud last night" Finneas whispered at me. 

He had stayed the night because it had got late for him to leave. 

"If dad didn't hear than we weren't loud" I whisper back. "He's half deaf!".  

"We were being quiet so you just wanted to listen" I pat his shoulders. 

I walk to the bathroom and quickly pee, getting a message from a number. 

'Hey Billie'
'This Danielle, watch ya man'

(Just a filler)