1 Second

June

"Que, how far along am i?" Billie smacked on her chicken nuggets. 

"7 months". 

She stuck out her tongue, twerking. 

I angrily slap her ass and she laughed, going to get another chicken nugget. "I can barely move" Claudia sighed, "this ain't nothing, my first pregnancy was twins". 

"Stop all that twerking shit, you getting on my nerves" I walk up behind her, opening the cabinet to grab some seasoning for my chicken. 

"I want barbecue chicken" she looked up at me. 

"You make it" I chuckle. 

"Only white girl I know that can actually cook but don't wanna cook shit" Prince walked in the kitchen, taking one of her chicken nuggets. 

I got the barbecue sauce and she squealed. 

"Sorry it was a tic". 

Billie elbowed me in the side and I quietly laugh, reaching over again to grab another seasoning. 

The twins ran in, so I stopped teasing her. 

As they did not need to see that. 

"What, Blake?" Billie smiled and slowly set him on the counter. 

"Stop doing all that lifting" I pick up Quincy, setting him beside Blake. 

"Kiss?" Billie asked and Quincy kissed her. 

"Love you mama!" He smiled. 

"I love you too" she kissed him over and over. "Ew!". 

Billie gasped and Blake giggled at Quincy. I couldn't help but laugh at the offended Billie, "what does ew mean?". 

"Nasty!" Blake shouted. 

"Nigga, be quiet" I laugh. 

"They smart as hell," Gawa said. 

"In they own way". 

"Que!" Billie gasped. 

"Daddy!" Blake gasped, imitating Billie. "Yea I agree" she laughed. 

In the living room

Billie sat back after finishing her food as Claudia walked around the room in circles. 

She's trying to find ways to have the baby quickly and naturally. 

Billie just eats 24/7. 

"Why you want it-". 

"He, IT is a HE". 

"Anyways, why do you want it out now?". 

"Not really NOW I just want it to be as natural and smooth as possible". 

"Oh, Que can I get an epidural?". 

"It ain't my decision" I chuckle. 

"I don't want that long ass needle in my back,". 

"You had like twenty in your back for a damn music video". 

"I'm not getting it, you'll just be my pain dummy" she hardly hit my chest, 'patting it'. 

"Damn you hit hard, for someone so little". 

" Kiss!" Quincy demanded her and Billie kissed him. He calmly walked off to his room and we all laughed. 

Month later
July

"Billie, I don't see how you did this" Claudia panted. 

"It only gets worse" Billie shrugged, trying to find the new pack of pacifiers she bought. 

"Que!" She stomped. 

"I ain't do nothing with em!" I raise my hands. 

"Oh, here they are" she reached up, grabbing them off the shelf. "Stupid ass" I mumble, putting a pillow behind Claudia's back. 

Billie waddled to the hospital bag she was packing for when the baby girl came and shoved pacifiers and socks in. 

"Have you two settled on a name?" Billie got her chicken nugget, dipping it in pickle juice. 

"I think Patrick-" Finneas started.

"No" Billie interrupted him and I smack her. 'What about, Chris or Finnick? Maybe Ca-". 

"Aww, Finnick is so cute!" Claudia gasped. 

"Finnick Patrick-" Finneas suggested. 

"No!" Billie stomped. 

"Finnick Pirate" I joke. 

"I love it" Claudia smiled and Billie gave me a death stare. "I'm sorry" I laugh. 

"Finnick Pirate O'Connell, FPO" Finneas said. "Fuck police officers" Billie smiled. 

"I hate it" Finneas jokes. 

"Fuck police officers!" Blake screamed. 

Billie covered her mouth and he looked at us, on top of the table. "Blake, you got 1 second to get down" I eye him. 

He quickly climbed down and I pointed to the hallway, where he ran to go back to his room. "Bad ass" I mumble. 

Billie let the dogs back in and they raced to the back with the boys. 

Claudia rubbed her stomach, whining as she got another contraction. Finneas helped her through it and me and Billie started to tease each other. 

"Stop looking at my ass!" Billie grumbled. 

"I can't" I gave her an evil grin.  

"Fucking perv" she eyed me as she walked off. "You look so stupid" I laugh, walking after her. 

At The Hospital 

"Hello Finnick, me and your Uncle named you, but I hope you don't turn out shit like me" I rock the fussy newborn. 

"Not so rough" Finneas said. 

I simply ignore him, Finnick slowly calming down. "Makes him feel like he's still in your stomach and you're walking" I look up, smiling at Claudia.  

"She's done this before, twice" Claudia smiled at Finneas. 

I hand over the baby, "okay, I have to go eat some chicken nuggets, come on Que take me to Wendy's". 

"Yo ass gon turn into a motherfucking chicken nugget, bye y'all". 

We got outside and there was hella paps. "You finna get called fat like you not 8 months pregnant" Brandon rolled his eyes. 

"I laugh at that shit now" I giggle. 

"3 kids before 20, I'm just waiting on the mental breakdown" Brandon slung his arm around my shoulder. 

"I have too, I'm surprised" I softly nudge him. 

"Billie! Billie!". 

"Congratulations on the Grammy nominations!". 

"We'll be waiting for the wedding pictures!". 

"Heard that Que" I chuckle. "I'm waiting too, ion kno when they coming to town" he joked. 

"This how our relationship gon end!" I laugh, him smiling. "Soon baby mama". 

Coochiedestroyer5 needs some dick I'm tired of seeing videos of her grinding one the fucking wall

But bae fine asf tho

But anyways I was streaming my favorite airhead and Party Favor started and I had to think back on who tf I was calling and the dude talking scared the shit outta me 😑