This Is Absurd

Billie looked at Claudia's face and turned the test, her going pale. "Oh shit" Prince whispered. 

"I'm pregnant"they both said. 

15 minutes later

"Billie you're being irrational!" Maggie tried to calm down her bawling daughter. 

"Brandon help us" Finneas groaned. 

"I mean, her body, her choice" I mumble.

"I dont want it" she screamed, starting to thrash around. "Okay okay okay, you gon be much sadder if you sit here and bleed out, Ion need you blaming ya self, now calm ya big ass tittes and go get you something to eat". 

Billie swallowed the lump in her throat, shakily nodding. 

That Night 

"A year ago today we were having a threesome in Paris" I said and Billie grinned. 

"No" I laugh. 

"Why? It would be fun" she rubbed my chest, head resting on my shoulder. "I am stressed," she grinned. 

"Billie, next week that baby gon gone". 

"I dont know, I was thinking like that off instinct and like the future". 

"You need some therapy first" I said. 

"All of that was because I'm pregnant" she said. "Pregnancy don't bring them thought to ya head, pregnancy intensifies it".  

She frowned. 

"Getting pregnant ain't trapping me," I laugh. 

" I wasn't thinking like that!" She whined. 

"I know you" i slide my hand in her shorts. "I think we should call someone over". 

"Mm" I hum, kissing her neck. 

"Who you got in mind". 

"An old friend of mine, she got a nice ass". 

Next Morning 

I heard Blake make a sound of distress and I go pick him up, they were worried about me because of my temper tantrum yesterday. 

"Kiss?" I ask and he kissed me, patting my chest. "No, no more milk" I shake my head. 

"They gon be mad when you feeding the new baby" Prince laughed. "They're just spoiled" I said in a baby voice, looking at Blake. 

"Mama!" he whined. 

"So are you keeping it?" Emerald asked. "We've thought about it, I'm not sure".

I lay his head on my shoulder, him patting my boob again. "Feed my son" Brandon nudged me. 

"Fine" I roll my eyes. 

"Just remember there are people that still breast feed their three year old, he's only one" Sydney giggled. 

Blake fell asleep after the minutes, "lil dude was just stressed". 

I watched Brandon take him and Quincy walked in from the back, going to Prince. "Wassup best friend" he picked up the baby and let him curl up in his lap. 

"It's nap time huh?" Prince rubbed his back. 

Sydney quietly fangirled at the scene and he chuckled. "You put him to sleep". 

"He doesn't like me"she pout. 

He slowly put the baby in her lap and Quincy sat up, pouting. "I don't wanna make him uncomfortable" she said. 

"Best friend, That's yo future mama, yo gotta get to know her" Prince said. "Mm!" Quincy whined, Prince taking him back. 

 After Their Nap

"Open" I told Quincy and he opened his mouth, me putting some macaroni in. He chewed it, Blake taking some of Brandon's chicken. "Nigga, you got some". 

"You want some chicken?" I giggle, asking Quincy. He took the chicken out my hand and put it in his mouth, giving Blake some. 

"What do you say, Blake?" I ask and he hugged his brother. Brandon watched me tear up, "sorry It's my hormones" I sniff, fanning my face and everyone laughed at me. 

"You either need a check up or an abortion mama," he said. "Why do I have to decide" I pout. "I'm going off whatever you choose, either one gon have me stressed" he chuckled. 

"What if I lose my chance at my babygirl" I frown. 

"What it's a boy" he said. 

"I'll still love him to death, but I think I wanna take the chance". 

"Yay, You're gonna su- I ain't gon say that".

"Brandon Adams!" I smack him, causing the boys to hit him. "We're having a baby!" Prince picked me up and I squeal. 

"Prince!" Quincy said, reached.

"Shit, he knows my name!" Prince dropped me and Brandon quickly caught me. "Jesus baby! It's a baby in there!" Sydney gasped. 

Prince covered Quincy's face in kisses, Quincy giggling. 

Next Day

"Well, we decided on keeping it" I told mom and dad. Dad immediately hugged me and I smile, hugging him back. "I'm very happy for you two" he smiled, kissing my cheek. "Thank you dad" I smile. 

We pull away and I look at mama's facial expression. "What's wrong". 

"I set up your appointment and I want you to go". 

"Maggie!" Dad defended me. 

"What the fuck" Brandon scoffed. 

"Billie, you're ruining your life". 

"Maggie, this is absurd, be happy for them". 

"I cant sit here and watch you do this to yourself! You're gonna be twenty five with seven kids at this rate!". 

"Are you calling me a slut?" I scoff.

"No I'm saying-". 

"I'm sorry but not everyone life get married and have kids, shit happened, I'm not killing my baby over some petty shit, I know right now it's a clump of cells and shit the boys excited and they don't know what's fucking going on" Brandon started. 

"You obviously ain't have the control of her life if she already got kids" he threw his hands up. 

"Shit this baby might be the best thing that happened to her, it might be the worse, but what i do know is that you're gonna cancel the appointment and stay out my babies life to you get ya mind right, ight? Ight". 

Brandon pulled me out, me grabbing the twins. 

In the Car

"Dont waste ya tears on that, you gon need em for tonight" Brandon wiped my face and I playfully push his hand away. 

"Mama cry?" We heard Blake. 

"Mama not crying," Brandon said. "Okay mama!" Quincy clapped and I smile. 

" thank you babies" I softly giggle. 

Anyways. Ms.colorblind need to drop an album or some tittes one or the other 🤷🏾‍♀️

Why do you think Maggie thinks Billie is ruining her life? >

Ideas?>>>

Also drop some story ideas 👀
After the Assistant, which is almost over, I'll have no more story ideas

It can be QxB or a girlxgirl
I'm tryna write some gay shit