A Disaster

June 11 2020

Twins are 9 months

Billie walked in half naked and struck a pose, us all sighing. 

"Yall dont like my outfit?" She smiled. 

"No" we looked at the stretchy shorts and mesh bra. The door opened and her eyes widened, her and Finneas just staring at each other. 

"What- where-" he said confused. 

"I'm finna get gangbanged". 

He sighed, her laughing as she picked up the crawling Blake. He tried tugging on her hair, "no" she said clear enough for him to understand. 

His bottom lip poked out and she gave him a death stare, making him suck it back up as he laid his head on her chest. 

"Aww, Billie why are you so mean" Nikita smiled. "You bad, Blake, gon head tell ya auntie what you did yesterday" she nodded at the baby.

He gave her a kiss, making her pout. 

"Okay I wont snitch" she showered him with kisses. "He threw a bowl at Yuko" Prince laughed. 

"What the hell- why?" She laughed. 

"We have no clue, he just got mad and threw it" I chuckle. "Billie put some clothes on" I look at the woman. 

"Why, want me to turn around?" She smiled, me eyeing her. 

You know the material of those flare pants? One's that make asses look amazing? Yea, her shorts are that material. 

"Go beat up daddy" Billie put down Blake, who actually crawled over. 

"Now im finna get my ass beat for fifteen minutes straight" I picked him up. 

We all laugh at him hitting me, Billie going to the back to change her shorts. "Wait I ain't get a good look" I pout. 

"Well come on! No children allowed". 

"Here you go" I smile, handing off Blake to Finneas and patting his shoulder. 

30 minutes later

We heard light patting on the door and I open it, peaking my head out. "Yo babies said stop fucking" Prince laughed. 

"Fifteen minutes of it was a nap" Que said and everyone groaned, us laughing as we picked them up. "Que put some underwear on" I said as I kicked the door shut, hearing everyone leaving. 

Sometimes they come to clean and cook food cause we just dont. 

Two lazy people. 

And fat ass kids. 

Que put some boxer briefs on and I snatch the condom wrapper from Quincy, making Brandon start to laugh. 

I set Blake on the bed and the twins looked at each other, giggling. I find the condom and go throw it away, he likes to just throw the condom on the floor. 

He doesn't know how many times I've gotten in trouble because of that. 

I went back upstairs and the three were cuddled up, everyone raising their heads. "Airheads" I giggle, laying beside Brandon. 

I take Quincy off his chest and laid him on mine, Blake laying in the middle of us. 

After Our Nap

 Brandon PoV

"What?" I ask Quincy. 

Quincy was more shy and not a social kid, he loves to cuddle and just lay down, he doesn't even have to be sleepy, he'll just lay there. 

He likes to lay in our arms too, he's so cute and calm. 

Blake's chaotic ass is just- a disaster. 

Nigga always into shit, messing with the cabinets, even thought we baby proofed them, he still pulled them apart. 

We came in one day and all of it was just on the floor broken. 

You can't hold him for too long, he'll get anxious. 

I say Billie cursed him cause the name Blake just radiates bad ass kids. 

Quincy's never gotten popped in his life, Blake has gotten full on whoopings. 

And he'll laugh after them and go on about his day. 

"Mm!" He reached for me and I put my forehead on his, him grabbing my nose. "Honk honk" I smile. 

He giggled, letting it go.

"Kiss?" I ask and he shook his head. "Why not?" I smile, him kissing my cheek. "Oh, came to ya senses huh?" I returned the kiss. 

"Can you return it?" I ask and he kissed me again. "Thank you" I smile, him giggling again. 

Quincy put his pacifier in his mouth and I fix his messy hair. "Mama told me not to braid your hair but I am, okay? You agree?" I ask and he nodded. 

I quickly give him two braids, Billie walking in as soon as I got done. "Que!" She whined. 

"What? It was getting nappy". 

"You look handsome" she smiled at the baby, who was feeling the braids. She passed me Blake and we look at each other. 

"Wanna make a deal?" I smile and the boy took out his pacifier, listening closely. 

Few Days Later

"Son i gotta go" Brandon kissed Quincy. He held onto him, bottom lip quivering. Que gave him a sad look, Quincy starting to cry. 

"He must be having nightmares" I rub his back. "You want some milk? Come on, daddy will be back," I slowly take the boy. 

He cried harder, Brandon kissing his cheek over and over. "Shh, shh, you good, imma be back, dont cry". 

Brandon slowly eased out the door, we have to let him watch to understand that Brandon left.

If one of us just randomly disappears he gets stressed out. 

I sat on the couch and breastfed him. "Billie you'll never ween him off" mama said. 

"He is, he's trying to comfort himself" I said. "My poor baby" Drew frowned, Quincy sniffing. 

Blake was happy Brandon was gone so he couldn't get popped. I'll just force him to sit in his highchair for five minutes, he has a whole mid life crisis. 

"He'll be back," i softly stroke his cheek. 

15 minutes later

The door opened and Quincy sat up from his spot on the floor, crawling to Brandon. 

"Wassup champ!" Brandon chuckled, tossing the baby in the air. Quincy squealed and hugged his face, me smiling. 

"He was waiting on you" I said as he showered him in kisses. Brandon put the baby down and he went back to his pile of covers. 

"Blake?" Brandon called for him. 

We look around the room and both sigh, he had fallen asleep in the fruit bowl. "How the fuck did get on the table?".