Did You Just Call Me A Dude?

October 12

"Billie that's not scheduled" Mom said. 

"I wanna push, I can't wait, I wanna do it now, this fucking hurts". 

"Now?" Brandon panicked.

"Yes! Now!" I snap and he tugged at the collar of his shirt. "Brandon Adams if you pass out, this fucking relationship is over, deadass". 

"What happened to 2020?" He smiled. 

"I'll shove 2020 up your fucking ass like you did these kids Que". 

"Yea can we do the pushing?" He smiled at the doctor. "Get everything ready, mama's ready to push, like right now" the doctor looked at the nurses and they rushed to get everything ready. 

"You're going to push for about 10 seconds, breath for 10 and it keeps going, all you have to do is push out the head, are you ok with that?". 

" I am, I am". 

"Do you ant legs to be held? Or do you want them on the rest?". 

"Lemme hold one" Brandon grinned and I roll my eyes. 

The doctor laughed and about a minute later everything was ready. "You ready mama?" Brandon pretty much squealed.

"I'm ready to breastfeed so my boobs will go down" I giggle. "Aw man" he frowned. 

"They won't shrink, Que, now come on". 

"I like em like this" he smiled. 

"Dont worry papa, they'll be like that for some months" The doctor smiled at Brandon. 

"Ok I'll hold your leg now" he smiled and we all laugh. 

Brandon held my leg and I put my hand on his arm. He kissed his teeth and I look up at him. 

"Stop fucking playing with me Brandon, I dont care if you bleed, ya ass need to bleed out". 

"Yes, It's time for these babies to be out" Mama said. 

"Push when you're ready". 

"You got it baby, you'll do amazing" Brandon smiled. 

"Want a count down?" Mama asked. 

"I'm nervous" I shake my head. 

Brandon let me go and hopped up on the bed, getting behind me. He put his legs on the side of mine and held my leg again. 

"Come on, you got it, you can do it, push ya babies out" he whispered in my ear. 

 "Give me a count down" I look up at him. 

"Three, two, one". 

Everyone started to get everything ready as I pushed, griping Brandon's arm and Mama's hand. 

"Breath". 

Brandon reminded me and I take a short breath before pushing again. 

"Good! Come on mama you got it!" The doctor gave me a reassuring pat on the leg. 

"One more, one more" Brandon grabbed my hand and I groan in agony as I pushed harder. 

I felt a weird ass feeling, like I had dropped a big ass shit and then we heard the screaming. 

"It's a boy!". 

"The other is coming" I pant. 

"You're dedicated, take a small breather". 

"I can't" I shake my head. 

The doctor got ready and this one came out in two pushes. 

"Another boy!". 

"I-I told you asshole" I let out a happy laugh. 

"At least I ain't gotta deal with another you" Brandon chuckled, stroking my head as I laid it on his chest. 

"You did amazing Billie" Mom smiled, tears in her eyes as she kissed my cheek. 

"I'll give you too some alone time" she smiled and scurried out, going to tell everyone the genders. 

I started to cry, Brandon laughing as he kissed my forehead over and over. 

"I can call you my baby mama now". 

"I'm your girlfriend dude, I ain't no baby mama" i said. 

"Did you just call me a dude?". 

"Baby 1 is 9 pounds and 3 ounces, baby 2 is 7 pounds and 6 ounces". 

"Damn That's where all ya food went" Brandon laughed as he took the first baby.

"Which one are you mister?" I smile, stroking baby 2's forehead. 

"That's Quincy, for sure" Brandon said. 

"Oh you're so handsome" I start to cry, kissing him over and over. 

"This is Blake, big ass lips" Brandon smiled, softly flicking the baby's nose. 

"Mama" Brandon looked at me. 

"Look at him Que, he looks just like you" I held the baby up. "Blake look like you, even the nose" Brandon looked down at his son. 

Brandon PoV

2 Hours Later 

I lay my head on Billie's shoulders as she breastfeed Blake, him looking at me. 

"You got a staring problem?" I raise my head and he looked back up at Billie. "That's right" I lay my head back down. 

"Stop being mean" Billie smiled, playing with his toes. 

"He tryna go to sleep and you messing with him, cold ass hands". 

"Que, does this mean we're gonna have to change our vocabulary?". 

"Yea" I trail off. 

"Nah" we both say.