12. Fountain

A.T.: So before this chapter, I wanna apologize for delay of releasing, but I had schoolwork too and I had to do it. Right now, I have all schoolwork done so I hope I will release more often. Anyway ENJOY :D

Everyone had just finished lunch in another town and Serena had left, just to serve everyone the Pokepuffs. Of course she had a separate for pokemon, although Ash never despised eating pokepuffs that were done for pokemon.

"I have pokepuffs for you guys and I made sure, that Chespin won't eat them this time, right Fennekin?" Serena said with smile and looked to Fennekin who cried in agreenment and then looked at Chespin, who pouted and stroked his tail, that was burned little.

"Awesome,I was really starting to get taste to eat them." Ash said with everyone laughed.

"So Serena, when you didn't get to give anyone your Pokepuffs, then you just finded someone to eat them for you?" everyone heard, but the only recognize the voice was Serena, who froze for a moment on the spot, where she was standing. Everyone turned turned to voice and saw girl with blue short hair. She was wearing a long shirt and short dress that ended above the knees. She had a smaller grin on her face that made Serena feel even more nervous.

"H-hey Miette, how ar-are you doing?" Serena asked nervous, trying to sound confident.

"I am doing great, but probably not so great as you are." Miette said and then came closer to say quietly to her. "Another black hair wearing red cap? I thought you would come up with something new." she told to Serena with smirk and making Serena just madly blushed.

"H-he is just friend that I am traveling with." Serena said with squeecking voice.

"Yeah, that what you said." she said and leaned back and looked to others. "Hi, my name is Miette and I from Vanille town like Serena." she told to others and and threw her hand over Serena's shoulder.

"I guess, by your actoins you are friends. The name is Clemont." Lumiose gym leader said and arranged his glasses.

"My name is Bonnie and this is Dedenne." Bonnie shouted on which Miette giggled and then looked at Ash, who had his grin beaming at her. 

"And you are?" Miette asked with curiosity at Ash. 

"I am Ash and this one buddy is Pikachu." Ash said and petted Pikachu, who jumped on his shoulder.

"Pleasure to meet you. You have really good looking Pikachu by the way. I have seen some Pikachu before, I have never saw some looking like this." Miette told to Ash, who just smiled.
"Thank you."

"Then you should see other pokemon Ash have, you would be suprised." Bonnie shouted and Ash just scratched behind his head. Miette on other hand smirked.

"Then I hope I would sometimes see HIS speacial pokemon out." Miette said it with seductive tone, on which only Serena reacted with covering her mouth and started to drag her away. Ash, Bonnie and Clemont looked at them in confuse.

"I will go buy something with Miette. We will be back before dark." Serena blurted and dragged Miette away.

"Amm.... Ok." Ash said and girls left. Bonnie tried to follow them, but was stopped by Clemont.

"Clemont let me go. I wanna go with them."

"I think they want to be alone Bonnie, so let them." Clemont said holding struggling Bonnie, that after a few attempts just pouted.

"If you want Bonnie, I have one pokemon, that, you would really like to play with." Ash said with small smirk, on which blond girl immefiately reacted with stars in her eyes and big smile.
Meanwhile Serena let go of Miette, who just laughed.