17. ToD

A.T.:BTW, if you would have idea about some ToD, you are very wolcome to write it and I will think about putting it in this chapter. :D

Serena POV

Flashback

His reaction was so cute to see. Shauna told me, how Bonnie with Dawn came to her after Ash left looking for me, that they are preparing and so that if they wanted to join. Shauna, Trevor and Tierno felt a little bad, because she would be on party, that is about Ash's birthday, but girls told them that is ok.

I sat on the couch, waiting with gift ready to give to Ash, after he will be done with Clemont.

"I wanted to create something, but..." I heard Clemont and he made sigh. "You know what probably happened and without knowing when will you have birthday, I made you with Bonnie these."

"Awesome." Ash reacted with happy, so I perked over to see chocolate dolls looking like pokemon. Ash already took piece and place it in his mouth. "Im tande bood." Ash said with full mouth and we laughed at his reaction.

"Ash, your mom sent this." Gary said after Ash hadn't full mouth. Ash looked surprised, but the thing that came from her surprised us all.

End of flashback

"So tell me, what is up with you and Ash and 'nothing' or 'what are you talking about' I don't take as an answer." Dawn told me, as we all girls sat in our room, while boys were in living room. We all sat around in the circle on my bed and chairs. Bonnie, Shauna and Dawn were looking at me with smirks, while I was thinking about what to say.

"You are into him, aren't you?" Shauna asked with smirk and I just blushed at her comment. "So did the two Luvdisc kiss already?"

"No, we didn't. And yes I like him, but it doesn't mean anything." I blurted out and blushed even more.

"Now we have better answer." Dawn replied with laughing. "So come on, tell us everything. I am interest in someone who could have crush on someone so dense as Ash." Dawn continued, while she had her mischevious grin.

"I-I never said that I had crush on him. What makes you think?" I tried to play around, but Shauna laughed at my comment.

"You know too well, how you reacted on these things. Blushing, stuttering and playing dumb on us. That is how you show it." Shauna said with playful and I shot her death glance on which she laughed.

"Come on Serena, tell them already. You did tell me something, but not everything." Bonnie joined girls whining at me. After all this, I knew there was no way I could get out of this, so I started to tell them everything from the camp until today's swimming. I didn't want to tell them about forest. What I talked about with Ash I wish to stay between us.

"Oh Arceus, you are so much into him. This isn't even close to Calem." Shauna said after my talking.

"Who is Calem?" Bonnie asked and I gave Shauna second glare for today.

"Sorry Serena that I didn't know you keep to yourself. But hey, now you can say it." Shauna said with scratching behind her head. I sighed. 'Awesome. Another thing for today.' I thought to myself.

"Calem is my.... ex-boyfriend." I said on which both girls reacted diferently.

"Hoho, someone was romantic here." Dawn said with mischevious grin, but Bonnie pouted at me.

"And you didn't told me." Bonnie said with pouting and crossing hands. I felt bad, but only little.

"Sorry Bonnie, but I want some things in secret or not to say it immediately." I told her6, but she was still pouting at me. "What did you expected? That I will one morning come to you and said 'Hey Bonnie do you want to hear about my ex-boyfriend with whom I completely ruined it?'" I said those words, that came out before I could stop. And then I was just hoping nobody heard me outside this room.