14. The camp of everything

A.T.: Prologue for this Arc, you can take the video from proffesor Sycamore in episode Pokemon XY 38. After this chapter, many people will stop reading this story, but I was thinking a lot about the summer camp in Kalos and I think, that in these episodes was most of the plot twist like Serena becoming performer or seeing Xerneas. One thing, that is going to happen here, will be Serena becoming performer, but I have prepared some chapters, that I hope will be interesting.

"Yupey, we are here, I can't wait for it any longer!" Bonnie shouted and ran to entrance of large grounds. There were many buildings, but most of them were smaller. The whole are was at the huge beach. During their travel, Serena and Ash received message from professor Sycamore with link to video, that was only for trainers, who were traveling in Kalos and were chosen to come and join his summer camp in June. From last meeting with Korrina happened only a few things, but most important was, that Ash caught himself Hawlucha. As they went closer to the huge building, from main entrance came out professor with his assistant. They were both discussing something, but Sycamore stopped, when he noticed them. 

"Aah, marvelous. You are here. When we last time saw in Lumiose city, we didn't have much time to talk. But I am happy to hear, that you were able to get your gym back Clemont." Sycamore said with big smile. 

"Hello professor." everyone said together and follow professor after he show with his hand to follow him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"So... keys done, team name Froakie, done. Only last thing and that is your housing. My assistant will take you there." professor said and pressed button. 

"I wanted to ask, are we the last, that arrive?" Clemont asked, but Sycamore shook his head.  

"No, there are still some trainers, that didn't arrived. The most people, that arrived are on the beach battling. After you will see your house, you can go there." professor said and made bigger smile. 

"We would like to, but we won't get there, until your assistant will come." Ash said with small impatient. 

"Lucky for you, you don't have to wait any longer Ashy-boy." Ash has sighed and didn't want to look behind him. 

"Please, it's not him, please, not him, not him." Ash whispered to him and then looked behind him, to just find Gary smirking at him. 

"Come on Ashy-boy, I thought, you would be happy to see me again." Gary said with fake sad expression, but he already change it to smile, when he noticed Serena. 

"Wait I r-" Serena said, but Sycamore clapped with hands.

"Marvelous, Gary take them to their housing. You can talk on the way, I have some things to do." Sycamore said and started to work on his computer.

"Let's go or do you wanna watch professor longer?" Gary said with teasing voice and came out from office. Bonnie and Clemont looked to Ash, who took a deap breath and followed Gary.  

"Excuse me for asking, but you know each other?" Bonnie asked, which made Gary laugh and turn to them. 

"Ashy-boy didn't tell you about me? Ash how could you? I thought you would talk about me, when I was the one, you couldn't defeat in two years or that I was and am your biggest rival." Gary said casually, but saying things, that were the most humiliating for Ash. Others looked to Ash, who looked pissed. 

"Funny Gary that you are saying that, after I defeated you in the Johto league." Ash said trying to get upperhand over Gary. 

"Yeah that is true, but I defeated you and Pikachu again after that, if I remember corectly."
"If I remember it too, it was 1v1 and you had Electivire against Pikachu, which meanth I could use only quick attack and iron tail."