???

He was able to destroy one troop, but it was too late. It gave signal to the king and he could feel how they were coming closer.

Everytime he fought, his metalic arm was destroying more and from his sword were only pieces.

He looked at the monster he protected, that he was fighting with to protect her. The monster was hurt and even with it's power, it wouldn't stand long either.

He then looked at the cave and in his hibrid blood felt the power of magic around here. They told him about it, but they didn't say anything about how to do it.

'You will know, as the other one will what to do.'

He ran inside with the monster, with it's electricity and his magic, they blocked the entrance with stones, but the troops would slow it only a little. He covered his mouth and nose with scarf to cover from dust.

He then lit up cave with blue orb in his hand and went where it would lead.

Inside his head, he heard the memories and talks he had.

"You know what we saw, w-we can still go away. We will fight and destroy them. It won't be easy, I know but I still can't loose you."

He couldn't believe the next think that happened.

"She will make a new life."

"THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!" he shouted but he felt it as he saw her. She didn't know and when she would, she will rise it, but not with fear of running.

He hated to leave her in sleep, but she wouldn't let him go. He wouldn't think that someone would love him that much. Everyone hated him for the most parts of his life for just being something he hasn't chosen.

The monster nudged his arm as it worriedly looked at him. Since when he saved it, everything changed. The world has fallen into chaos and fear. Yet, there was still chance to change this all. He looked determinated at the monster with believing for one time. The last time.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

He was waiting, but it didn't show up. They always had this 'meeting' for just tradition. Both of them always arrived, even if they had to bring anyone to just meet.

But something was different.

Guardian was missing, they all were missing by the what others told him.
He then made his way to his student, that he trained and now was a professor. He was walking and his mind full thinking.

'Where are they?'